Sign in to follow this  
Obsolescence

Can you store a 2nd primary or secondary gun?

I have a friend who is going to join me in a couple hours (first time), and I was wondering is it possible to store a 2nd primary weapon in my backpack or something to give to him when he gets on? I was planning to give him my revolver but then I saw someone say on the forums that they had 2 different AKs.

Thanks, as always, for the help.

You can stuff more weapons in your backpack. Primary weapons take up 10 slots, secondary weapons take 5 slots.

Yes you may put another weapons (or as many as you can fit) in to your backpack. I myself usually carry a DMR in hand with my M4 SD in my bag.

5 slots for sidearm, 10 slots for long gun. Also when you move the weapon to a pack it will automatically move the ammo as well, so if you try to say move an AKM with three mags to your pack, even if you have 10 slots the mags will get 'eaten' by the pack.

Has anyone else had trouble with guns in the backpack disapearing? Our group has lost an AK and a enfeild that was in a backpack.

Lost a M107 and later a M14 AIM, had it stored in my backpack and when I logged in later, it looked like the game loaded an earlier backpack version.

Edited by Dallas

Yes you may put another weapons (or as many as you can fit) in to your backpack. I myself usually carry a DMR in hand with my M4 SD in my bag.

oh, you copycat!