Sign in to follow this  
sempifer

found 50+ tents with epic gear/// coords inside

So me and a couple of friends were finding a good place to hide our truck and we found this tentcity.

Its really hard to explain so let the pictures speak for themselves.....

its on us140 we already took what we needed... the tents still have enough gear for about 300 players (full loadouts) so i thought i could share..

tents3.th.jpg

tentcity2.th.jpg

tentcity1.th.jpg

lol dude are you serious? just be sure to go with some friends or something becuase alot of people are going to head there now..... let the race start!

I can't wait until the metagame evolves into selling out locations and stuff like this.

You should have flattened all of it with your truck. It's nice that you want to share with the community, but it's clearly all duped and should be disposed of.

When I get outa work tonight I'll head over to check it out.... then proceed to destroy all the obviously duped gear since I found everything I'd need without having to break game mechanics haha.

• Like 1

you CANT destroy tents... when the server restarts they will come back with all the gear in it..

Yeah, i used my alt to check the cords and a sniper shot me ;( oh well didnt have any loot. :)

hahahaha yea sure stop trying to be a dick theres more stuff than you and all your noob frds can ever carry ...

you are not going to stop ppl from going there by saying you got shot.... hopefully someone gets there soon an confirms it

hahahaha yea sure stop trying to be a dick theres more stuff than you and all your noob frds can ever carry ...

You're not very convincing.

warning: going there an getting all the end game gear may ruin your game.. its always alot funner when you get it yourself piece by piece

Edited by sempifer

you CANT destroy tents... when the server restarts they will come back with all the gear in it..

I know, I've found a similar tent base before, and flattened all but 1 tent which I left a single tin of beans in.. on the server restart, all my hard trolling work was undone :(.

warning: going there an getting all the en game gear may ruin your game.. its always al

Let me give you some advice.

You're trying way too hard to oversell this.

you are not going to stop ppl from going there by saying you got shot.... hopefully someone gets there soon an confirms it

Why are you so obsessed with getting people to go there? Okay, there's loot, so what? There are hundreds of these bases on many servers, maybe there is a sniper camping there now, this is a public forum you know...

You're not very convincing.

do i look like im trying to convice you? ppl WILL go there and get geared no matter what.. curiosity is a bitch!!

meh finding loot the real way is the only fun thing in this game atm. O and screaming at people while killng them.

• Like 1

meh finding loot the real way is the only fun thing in this game atm. O and screaming at people while killng them.