Sign in to follow this  
Colinz

looking for a buddy no mic

Had a couple of bad runs and now im just looking for a friendly

• Like 1

I don't have a mic either, and would like a partner myself. I've been on this life since late May. Only played DayZ really a few times a week, though. Been busy. I have lots of stuff, map, compass, watch, plenty of bandages, ALICE pack, chem lights, flashlight, plenty of food and drinks. Also 2 STANAG mags I can't use because I have no gun to use them with. :P

I have a DMR for my main weapon but it is currently out of ammo. I traveled all the way from the top north of the map, just goofing around and now I'm at the north outskirts of Cherno.

If you wanna hook up, give me a reason why I should trust you and then we'll go from there. ;) My steam if you want (easy to chat on there): http://steamcommunit...m/id/captainicy

I'm perfectly friendly myself, I've only killed one person this life and it was technically a murder… but I had so much stuff I just didn't want to lose it all to a stranger.

Edited by CaptainIcy
  • Like 1

awesome dude first i'm unarmed cuz i just died and u can look through my previous posts ive only been friendly i have never shot a person, only when I've been fired upon have I shot back but I honestly do what it takes :)

well if your looking for someone to run with you can run with us we use mumble as our ts and no you dont need a mic to hear us if you what to join us feel free to add me on skype darkyuna1

Sweet IMhere and captain icy I'll take u up on that offer

Accepted your friend request on Steam. Sent you a couple of chat messages but I'm not sure if you got them. Anyway, yeah, hi, I guess I'll decide to trust you. :)

Although I shouldn't exactly be trusted so easily since that was my first post on the forums. Been wanting to actually start posting here but never really had a reason to. =p

Edited by CaptainIcy

Know what u mean dude but i honestly have nothing to lose o and no i didnt get the mesages

Edited by Colinz