Sign in to follow this  
Hyuox1

BattlEye

Okay so... I was playing with a friend of mine in LU151 we had a bus and a motorcycle. Then a message just popped up saying "Global Ban bla bla" I thought "Oh well". The next day I logged into my account to play some DayZ joined the same server, I logged out to get some lunch and then when I came back I get the FUCKING Global Ban message. So I wrote a message telling Global Ban ID to so called "BattlEye" ... btw their Support fucking sucks.

It's been 5 days now without an answer.... WTF?! I don't wanna spend another 40$ on this game. Any ideas?

• Like 1

Okay so... I was playing with a friend of mine in LU151 we had a bus and a motorcycle. Then a message just popped up saying "Global Ban bla bla" I thought "Oh well". The next day I logged into my account to play some DayZ joined the same server, I logged out to get some lunch and then when I came back I get the FUCKING Global Ban message. So I wrote a message telling Global Ban ID to so called "BattlEye" ... btw their Support fucking sucks.

It's been 5 days now without an answer.... WTF?! I don't wanna spend another 40$ on this game. Any ideas?

You were caught cheating, you reported you were "caught while being innocent" they likely looked up on what caught you, and it was clear, you were caught cheating.

You cant get any help here, i suggest you get a new game and stop cheating.

How do you guys know I didn't cheat?

Because battleye banned you. You injected functions and memory into game areas you shouldnt, its that simple.

this sounds stunningly similar to "WTF I got VAC banned, i wasnt hacking it must be a bug im innocent!" bullshit

battleye is shit i got banned from a server for doing absolutely nothing but then you see all these fucking hackers that are actually guilty running free teleporting everyone..

im sure you got banned for nothing, same excuse everyone has used in vac. Just reformat and buy another copy and move on if you're legit. Or don't buy a new copy. I don't hack and I'm not banned.

Can battleye ban me if i take only on few min to see in optic of cheated weapon of my frien? i dont shoot, just take and look and put down.

Got banned for no reason, and hackers get to run around and teleport people and kill them, ruin servers and ruin the game. This is beyond Bullshit.

I think the population of people hacking in this game is actually larger than the honest players/fans of the game. Me any my teammates were always wondering how people could perfectly flank/assault us every time we tried to do some covert ops, turns out all they have to do is look at the in-game map and they can see all of our positions regardless of visibility or difficulty and teleport behind us to take us out. I'm not even going to bother playing on the public hive servers until the prolific hacking gets stopped.

Story time: The other day we did a Stary run (6 of us), on a 18-person server. I was on the backside of the sniping hill (the hill next to the tents) with a buddy, and we were watching the deer hut on the other side of the valley. We had 2 snipers watching Stary (no zombies in town of course, we had it all to ourselves), and 2 people with silenced weapons went in. They finished looting and were on their way back up when a man with an AS50 teleports onto the crest of the hill opposite us (across Stary) and insta-headshots one of our guys. He teleports up to the other guy, my friend unloads into him, and he fires his AS50 several times into my friend. 2 more shots and he kills our 2 snipers on the hill, which he didnt have direct line-of-sigh with at the time. Me and my overwatch buddy were trying to bolt away at full speed towards the deer hut (to put some distance, maybe they wouldn't notice us). My friend had made it into the treeline, and I was about 15 feet away, but still shielded from the sniping hill by several of the large bushes (the kind only large vehicles can push over). Not only that, but I was feeling relieved because the weather was bad and I could no longer see the top of the sniping hill. The hacker must have turned on their aimhacks, because a second later, I saw a silhouette on the sniper hill, and they headshot me across the field, through two bushes, just outside of visible sight range. I had my friend abort because we couldn't let the hacker get everyone.

Now for the sad part. Our surviving friend went on the next day to do some ops by themselves, but got thunderdomed by a hacker not 15 minutes after signing onto a server.

Same happened to me few days ago , im so depressed. I mean , i havent even searched for hacks or cheats , and i have never hacked or cheated the game , i have never picked up hacked weapons etc. i got a random Global Ban for no FUCKING reason?

I would be happy to know the fkin reason , cuz im fapping fourious right now.

IS battleye cereal about this ?