Prydz

ppl who don't duplicate itens

Is there anyone whose don't dupe itens and want to play along with me? I'm so sick of playing with ppl that dupe not only weapons and ammo but fuckin' WATER BOTTLES. I usually play at GMT -3 at night.

I think that fixing this duping issue would be, for now, the greater benefit to the player community.

• Like 4

I know, it's so ridiculous. And they have absolutely no fear of loose it all because there's still a shit load of them in the tents!

I was in a clan that duped items, im not in that clan anymore, because i killed them for their crimes

• Like 3

Some day Rocket will make it that you can only own one of each item so you can't dupe them...

Some day Rocket will make it that you can only own one of each item so you can't dupe them...

Are you an idiot? If you can have only one of each item, you can only have one mag for ya gun... Awesome!

never have and never will make use of abuse.

its just lame and they are spoiling themselves. then they whine: we got everything what should i do now. oh i know going hunting with 133t xxxthermalxxx1!!!1!

Edited by Bezki

I know, it's so ridiculous. And they have absolutely no fear of loose it all because there's still a shit load of them in the tents!

I would very much enjoy it if somebody ran over their dupli tents ^.^

Edited by "Lost" Alice

I would very much enjoy it if somebody ran over their dupli tents ^.^

You do know that that doesent work.. You need to empty and then save the tent..

I don't dupe, so that's irrelevant to this but, it's good to get used to losing stuff, because then you won't cry like a b***** when you finally die.

(just saying).

The worst part is that they're all fuckin' noobs with high end gear. Yesterday, 3 of them got killed inside command tower of NWEF by someone with a winchester.

PS: Even if somehow they loose their tents, it's so easy to find gear again...

Edited by lapossebon

i don't know how to dupe, even if i did looking for supplies is 1/2 the fun of the game

• Like 1

Militarized DayZ Clan, we got base, cars, gear.

We have order, designated players and proffesionalism, all to a joyful and fun experience.

We're recruiting, got our own Killing Floor, DayZ, TS3 servers.

www.omega-6.co.uk

Join up today!

(P.S, We recently destroyed a legitimately server-spawned Ural filled with hacked items, and duplicated items, for teh lulz.)

I'll admit that I used to dupe weapons. It was fun for about a day, then it died slowly. Eventually all the people in my little team died off and we had no more good weapons. It was a godsend. I literally refuse to dupe items now. It was pitch black in a server, my friend had some NVG's and he offered them to me as duped, I declined because it just ruins the game so much.

+1 Duping is a forum of cheating!

I was in a clan that duped items, im not in that clan anymore, because i killed them for their crimes

Are you an idiot? If you can have only one of each item, you can only have one mag for ya gun... Awesome!

Idiot yourself. You can reconnect then you get a free refill, at least until Rocket finds a solution. You won't need another mag anyway, i bet you are one of those camping outside of towns sniping players for nothing then DC when the Zs close in.

Idiot yourself. You can reconnect then you get a free refill, at least until Rocket finds a solution. You won't need another mag anyway, i bet you are one of those camping outside of towns sniping players for nothing then DC when the Zs close in.

nah taltsi isnt, i play with him he is rarly south and never ever DC's from a combat or zombie situation.

Yea... Me the idiot..

Wtf?!> you can dupliate items? Any item? Ive seen the ammo thing for m1911 and revolver but had no idea about other stuff...

i dont dupe and our squad doesn't cheat in general, but i don't have a problem with people who do it.

the more people that do it, the more data the devs will have to fix the exploit. at this point in the mod's development, it's really not about your personal gaming experience, it's about furthering the development of the mod.

also, it's a mod, not a game. there are going to be drawbacks because of that. if i understand them correctly, the duping exploits are products of delays in sending/receiving from the various servers used to have the characters interact with the servers the way they do. server power is an issue. this is something we may have to deal with for quite awhile since rocket doesnt take donations.