Yep i made the mistake of staying on one server too long and someone snuck up behind me somehow even after i constantly looked around with thermal

So you disconnected and serverhopped on your way to 50-ish kills to stay alive.

Impressive...

Edited by ProPain

so you basically power logged to get rid of all but three zombies... malarkey!

this was a weekend

Do you spend all of your weekends on top of Electro hospital with a Lee Enfield?

A game about survival should only track how long one has survived. Having a leaderboard and tracking kills only encourages griefing and senseless PvP.

I could tell from the title this was going to be one of those threads..

congrats on killing 3 people per server hop. Loser. Maybe if that was 47 kills on ONE server that was always high pop.

You guys should ask yourselves how he found an anti-material sniper rifle and whatever other gear he was using all that time to survive while only having to kill three zombies total.

It's clear he had no early or mid game character building whatsoever. And there's only one way you do that.

It's amusingly typical of a cheater's mind and delusional self-perception that he artificially inflates his in-game 'achievements' directly resulting from said cheating. Well done fitting your player-category's stereotype so pathetically well, OP.

Hat is off to you sir. Put the fear in those nubs every chance you get. :)

/facepalm

i don't know what's worse. That you're too (extraordinarily) thick to put two and two together about the OP, or that you use spawn-scripts yourself.

It's clearly one or the other.

Edited by cogwheel

next time record your "so damn legendary" kill streaks with fraps. we are waiting to be entertained...NOT!