Cocoa Pebbles

Looking for some people to play with.

My friend and I were looking for some people, around 3, maybe more, to play DayZ with. I'm on quite a bit, around 12 pm central time to 12 am unless I hang out with friend but I'll still be on a lot then. My friend won't be on for the next week but I'll be able to play.

I'm looking for some experienced people. I have 263 hours played on Arma 2: OA (Combined Operations pretty much) and around 180 is from DayZ.

If you have your own group and want to add me, go ahead. I won't bs(backstab) or anything. My other friends have their own camp with great stuff that I could just take from, but they don't play a lot anymore which is why I want another group. (It's a lot more fun playing in groups.)

I'm not sure if I'd want to start fresh on a new server or what not, but we can talk about it.

I'll use Skype or TeamSpeak.

Steam: Sloth_Unit

If you add me on skype tell me that you're from DayZ forums.

Thanks ~ Derp

Edited by Cocoa Pebbles
  • Like 1

Me and my partner are quite experienced in dayz by now and have played regulary. we're from uk, and we play between 5pm GMT - 11pm GMT. interested?

Add me on Skype: colinphil1

Edited by ShadowPhileas

you all can add me too! I've been playing a couple weeks and looking to group with others now. Been getting bored being solo so much.

skype nicspov

steam inic81

My Steam name is the same as my forum name. add me! I use Skype to but I'll give u my skype name over steam... Talk at you all soon!

would be glad to join a gruop been looking for one.

Add me on skype: damacy3

Militarized DayZ Clan, we got base, cars, gear.

We have order, designated players and proffesionalism, all to a joyful and fun experience.

We're recruiting, got our own Killing Floor, DayZ, TS3 servers.

www.omega-6.co.uk

Join us today.