zenatsu (DayZ)

[BSB] Network Recruiting

Everyday, more people are coming in to have fun playing DayZ and to coordinate as a team!

So, if you are one of those lone wolfs that is getting tired, slowly but surely of playing alone. Check us out!

We can make the difference for you!

• Like 1

Always open to people with common sense and who play fair! Details and teamspeak @ www.bsbnetwork.com

Welcome to the many new faces that have joined over the last couple of days. Our community is well over 1200 strong with more than 100 Day Z players.

Still open to all mature, fair players. Details available @ www.bsbnetwork.com

Plenty of room for more in our fire teams, Over 1300 members, 200+ of which supporting Day Z.

Edited by Box

Congrats to all the members of our various fire teams that have established excellent base camps.

Still here open to all as long as you ahve a bit of common sense and play fair.

Do you want to promote The BSB Network while playing DayZ and look cool doing it?

WELL NOW YOU CAN!

I am currently creating in game profiles for all fire teams at The BSB Network.

What are in-game profiles you may ask.

ocfYp.jpg

Beside showing detailed information about the player and it's team which can be gained by pressing "P" in game, the feature also supports a logo, which will be displayed on vehicles when you have boarded them.

What I need from BSB members to create your in game profiles.

In order for me to keep an organized system it would be best if all fire team leaders gather and [MESSAGE ME] the information of all there fire team members in the following format.

Fire Team:

Name:

Player ID:

E-mail: optional

IM: optional

Remark: optional

Note: All fire team members will first be required to put the [bSB] tag before there profile name.

Once your fire team profile's are created I will send the fire team leader the Squad URL to pass on to each of there fire team members. In order to connect to your fire team profile you will need to add the Squad URL to the Edit Player screen in the main menu.

7q05X.png

Fire team leaders can also [MESSAGE ME] the picture they would like me to Photoshop into the middle of the BSB logo. To get an idea of what I mean you can see the before and after of the logo I made for fire team delta below.

cWeqB.jpg2ISFu.jpg

I will do my best to keep the fire team profiles updated daily.

Once you have sent your fire team information over to me you can check the status of you in game profiles in the following link. www.geekonaleash.com/jd/

Once your fire team is showing here and you have correctly entered the Squad URL into the Edit Player page then you should be good to go.

If you get any problems or have any questions then please feel free to [MESSAGE ME]

Thanks to Geekz for the hosting and hitem for info about the squad.xml

Fire Teams Currently Using Profies:

cth0R.pngk6uOT.pngkJr32.png

Edited by J.D

Great games last night! Im really impressed with your fire teams camps Robbo. Well done on getting the chopper running too mate!

More information about our Day Z Campaign & Fire Teams can be found by clicking HERE.

Great comunity, been a while since I joined and there are always some active players playing DayZ and more join each day.

If you are looking for a great community with great members this is the one, we have members from all over the world

Always open to fair gamers!

Also look out for our "Bounty HunterZ" Event

BSB Bounty HuntrZ Event! Start 17th September

RgdWO.jpg

Details and rules at www.bsbnetwork.com/events

Edited by Box

REMEMBER: To be a Bounty Hunter in our upcoming Bounty HunterZ event you MUST be in a BSB Fire Team and have your Dayz In-game/Character name added to your BSB profile on our Website.

Hi Box, just so you know we've created a new recruitment sub-section. Do you want me to move this thread there or do you want to start a fresh one?

Cheers Fraggle.

First blood has been drawn in our First week of our "Bounty HunterZ" event. Stay tuned to our website for more details as they occur! Next week's hit list appears On monday.

For anyone interested you can keep track of some of the BSB members progress @TinyHippoFTD on the twitter machine, you are also welcome to come join us on on map by searching for Tiny Hippo or LU425.

• Like 1

Why look for another group/clan? The BSB Network has been supporting Day Z since launch and has been going strong since 2002! Why bother with a fly-by-night organised clan when you can be a part of an experienced and established stable group!

We suit all levels of game play from casual to hard-core serious (with our Fire Teams and weekly team v team event's) and we have no requirements other than fair play and a bit of common sense. We have gamers from all over the globe playing DayZ sectioned into sensible fire teams for time differences.

We have several home servers as well as our own Teamspeak server that is always busy with Day Z gamers! No need to settle for second best - we are the real deal! Check us out today!

www.bsbnetwork.com