Sign in to follow this  
Spudmarine

/reddit Bronies/ sanc server gone?

anyone have news on that server? looked in arma 2 server list...its completely gone....had a car on that seerver :(

Edited by Spudmarine

Choppers aren't even in the game yet...

sancuary servers have their own rules. vehicles and weapons can be added at will its not part of the hive server

Bronies?

Surely you were on that server to troll them, right? Right? If not and you are a bronie yourself then realise that you are focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face.You should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pitty. So maby you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

Edited by Sakeoe

Bronies?

Surely you were on that server to troll them, right? Right? If not and you are a bronie yourself then realise that you are focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face.You should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pitty. So maby you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

your an idiot.

your an idiot.

"You're" an idiot.

fk0in.jpg

Edited by kentk94
  • Like 2

Best comebacks a you're correction. Which I used the right spelling its not an "you're" idiot

Best comebacks a you're correction. Which I used the right spelling its not an "you're" idiot

A pony troll? The perfect storm.

Either that or you did that whole 'went full retard' thing.

your an idiot.

*you're

If anyone thinks they are going to have an intelligent conversation with a teenage to adult aged man who watches a little girl's tv show they are sorely mistaken. DFTT

Why the fuck would you need to make a Bronies server? What the hell does MLP have to do with Dayz?

Can MLP fans only function if they have a circle jerk over their pony fetish?

zClA8.gif

Seriously, you can't be this fucking stupid. Pull out your desk chair and sit down for a schooling lesson little kid.

Your - Your dick is about as small as a pea.

You're - You are a complete fucking moron.

Get it now? This is how it works.

Your brain is not working, because you obviously dropped out of school.

You're the biggest fucking newfag I've seen today.

Shall I continue with the lesson idiot?

• Like 1