Sign in to follow this  
1anton12345

woow 1.7.2.4 is epic but no servers has it yet? :O

its still in closed testing you wont be seeing servers up and running it until monday more than likely

its still in closed testing you wont be seeing servers up and running it until monday more than likely

i see 5 servers..

servers have to restart and also install the patch, i guess will be some hours before there are some more servers have it up to date

How come Six Launcher doesn't patch it? Will that happen when the servers run it, or how does it work? Sry, it's the first time I update with it :)

Soon there will be more servers; you can't expect them all to change right away. It takes some time for them to install the patch.

its been in closed testing awhile its now had a public release for about an hour. My server wont be updated untill 2nite.

p.s how do you know its epic if youve not even played it. theres probably 20 things it broke for the 10 it fixed.

It was just publically released to us server hosters, however no message was sent regarding its release or informing us to upgrade; I'll be upgrading one of my servers because I want to test it hehe.