Jourmand1r

Week and a half, still haven't seen a vehicle.

>people who play the game for a week and think they are entitled to rare things. Get back to me in 3 months.

• Like 1

Vehicles shouldnt spawn at the same location! Let them spawn like Heli crashes, randomly. That will prevent these VehicleHunters from hording them somewhere! Cant be that on one server ,35 players are without vehicles, and 5 players have all vehicles horted!

Thats pretty annoying!

Our group hadn't had any vehicles in our two months of playing until four days ago. Now we have a UAZ, ATV and two Motercycles. Once you find one you seem to run into more.

I have about two weeks of experience (~70hrs) and I have had pretty much every vehicle in the game except a VS-22 and a helicopter at one point. Stop whining and check the spawn points after server restarts.

I found 2 atvs and a tractor parked at different places in the woods as I ran all the way from the coast to the NW Airfield yesterday. Finding vehicles stashed in the woods is easier than finding them freshly spawned. Plus, you get the added bonus of not having to repair them first.

Tnx for taking that of my group, now we can play again with some sort of a point..

I'm sitting on 2 pickups, 1 ural,1 bike, 2 atvs, 1 old hatchback. it's all luck my friend.

Just for the sake of getting this server more populated. PA 2, Solichiny, in the quarry there is a partially repaired V3S that I refuse to touch at the moment. play nice.

You know what they say keep your friends close but your items closer be careful with all those vehicles scripters would love to get a hold of them.

I don't see the point in trying to find vehicles, someone always manages to use hacks to find them, doesn't matter where you find them, there was a hacker on US 455 the other day, we were looking right at both of our vehicles, me and 3 other friend's, they managed to dissapear right in front of our face, 1 of the admins friends teleported to us, obviously a hacker also and said a hacker had been on the server and teleported all vehicles very far north, he then spawned both our vehicles back but they didn't have gear. So in other words there's not much point finding vehicles especially if you want to keep them until the hackers are dealt with because this game atm is a hack fest.

You know, I get it, its the zombie apocalypse, but seriously.

Who's idea was it to throw in a 255 km map with 240 km of useless wilderness with no way to get around 99 percent of the time but hoofing it.

I want to keep playing tonight, but i don't have another 45 minutes to run to a barn and find a winchester.

QQ. Maybe you should stop walking in real life too if its so hard to do it in a video game. Or you could go back to Call of Duty.

Stop being a bitch and fix your own. Shit I looted all of Electro to find a freakin tool box to fix a freaking car. I then took said car and ran it straight into the river as if to say FUCK YOU RIVER!!!!!!

• Like 1

QQ. Maybe you should stop walking in real life too if its so hard to do it in a video game. Or you could go back to Call of Duty.

Most stupid comment ever! Epic!

• Like 1

I have about two weeks of experience (~70hrs) and I have had pretty much every vehicle in the game except a VS-22 and a helicopter at one point. Stop whining and check the spawn points after server restarts.

is that true? do vehicles respawn after restarts or updates?

Most stupid comment ever! Epic!

L2Engrish

U want vehicles? People horde them to the north my friend. But care, for what lies beyond the gate... who knows.