Sign in to follow this  
skautlegend

Banned from DE 300

Yes I understand that you continually break the rules and don't care. Thank you for making that clear.

Skaut, he says he unbanned you...frankly I would take that and just find a better server. This guy isn't worth your time. If the devs want to look into his ridiculous ping kick setting they will do so and handle it on their own.

We have a problem. Thanks for admin we lost all our equipment, because we transferred our tents to this server. And now can not connect to server and pick up our equipment.

P.S.

Sorry for my English :)

Edited by gaHuJIko

you can easily find equipment very fast. good luck

you can easily find equipment very fast. good luck

That's a pretty asinine response...I hope your server gets blacklisted for abusing ping kicks.

• Like 1

its not my server, as i said i just usually play on it. :)

i was playing on DE 300 today, and i found a bycicle.

a server admin saw me, and kicked me because he wants the bycicle.

when i get kicked it says battle eye kicked me for too high ping, but i was NEVER kicked before ever. Also i live in Germany.

after first kick i joined immediately to save my bycicle and hide it at some place but immediately after connecting again, the admin hit me but dont killed me. So he kicked me again to get the bike.....

Du lebst in Deutschland und spielst auf einem deutschen Server, also dürfen wir auch die Sprache auch nutzen :)

Battle Eye ist eingestellt auf MPING:60 das bedeutet wenn dein Ping höher ist als 60 dann wirst du gekickt.

Und du darfst mir gern die Uhrzeit nennen wann du gekickt wurdest dann zeige ich dir gern die Logs das dies nicht der Fall war und du eventuell nur wegen des Pings gekickt wurdest.

Iam from germany too and sometimes my ping reaches 60+, am i not allowed to play on that server now? :> well i dont care that much...

As long as the admin and a few chosen can play on it it should be fine, right? ...