Sign in to follow this  
qbert

This post is mostly me complaining.

I really hate the temperature and FPS drops. Every 20 minutes I develop aids because it was raining and my character becomes frail like a babby. Then the FPS drops some time after connecting, if I'm lucky enough to find a server where it isn't lag from the start.

Don't get me wrong I love what DayZ is, and these are the only problems I have with it. However, if DayZ were to follow the temperature mechanic and keep adding stuff like this, I'd like to see some other additions, like having to tie your shoes every 8 minutes of your legs break from fatigue, or using higher caliber weapons causes arthritis. Or even better, having a humanity of 5000 makes you have a carebear skin:

http://www.pajamacity.com/images/halloween-care-bears-costume.jpg

On the realz though, this mod is still damn amazing and I love it.

At first I really liked this game but now I totally hate it. It's not the game itself, which has a lot of cool elements, it's the fact that besides worrying about Zombies, now everyone is a bandit, so you're pretty much going to get screwed either sooner or later, but it's not really worth it between those two points. The bottom line is it really isn't fun or enjoyable except for people who live on their computers 24/7 and enjoy hiding behind their anonymity hazing, trolling and hating casual gamers. I wish Rocket and the Day Z team well and continued success

because the technology and imagination is incredible, it's just the humans who ruined the game for me.

Just wait a while, Rocket has more up the sleeve...in next hotfix you will have to find a spoon to eat from cans and a fork and dish to eat cooked meat. Campfires and wood wil be droped in favor of charcoal and a drivable barbecue oven as a vehicle class.

Canned food will run out of supply and in final there will be a McDonalds in Guglovo that sells softdrinks and Burgers to Survivors for real money... it will accept paypal.

There will also be a daily Bandit raid into that McDonalds.

As real as it can get.

;)

Just wait a while' date=' Rocket has more up the sleeve...in next hotfix you will have to find a spoon to eat from cans and a fork and dish to eat cooked meat. Campfires and wood wil be droped in favor of charcoal and a drivable barbecue oven as a vehicle class.

Canned food will run out of supply and in final there will be a McDonalds in Guglovo that sells softdrinks and Burgers to Survivors for real money... it will accept paypal.

There will also be a daily Bandit raid into that McDonalds.

As real as it can get.

;)

[/quote']

Why hasn't rocket hired you yet?