Sign in to follow this  
WholeGrainOwned

Liars cheats and bandits to watch out for

I decided to create this thread in response to a backstab on skype. I'm hoping to form a universal list of players to look out for. Not just in-game names but as a all around contact. I will list the first player to look out for and I hope you all will follow up with people you have found to be not trust worthy.

Skype Name: Netroxen

Of course, a list like this is ultimately pointless since in-game names, as well as usernames in VOIP programs, can be easily changed.

A better idea, instead of "naming and shaming", would be to adjust your own play style. Be wary of everyone. Don't trust people so easily. Be less gullible.

You find liars, cheaters and backstabbers in real life, so you find them in DAYZ, based on the most realistic military simulator.

And that's just realistic in a post apocalyptic world, in DAYZ as well as in RL.

A better idea, instead of "naming and shaming", would be to adjust your own play style. Be wary of everyone. Don't trust people so easily. Be less gullible.

I wasn't gullible I was trusting, he exposed himself first and took me on his motorcycle, I could have at any point killed him took his bike and his gun but I didn't, then he and shoots me in the back 15 mins into playing with him. He had better loot then what I had so all he was doing was being a dick and If I can cause that asshole a little inconvenience of making a new user name and stuff like that then ill do it.

You find liars, cheaters and backstabbers in real life, so you find them in DAYZ, based on the most realistic military simulator.

And that's just realistic in a post apocalyptic world, in DAYZ as well as in RL.

Theres nothing realistic about a 12 year old with a sniper sitting on top of golova killing fresh spawners.

I could have at any point killed him took his bike and his gun but I didn't...

Could have, should have, didn't. Your mistake, not his.

Could have, should have, didn't. Your mistake, not his.

I didn't because be were suppose to be working together and meet up with the rest of the group.

I didn't do it because he was in the skype chat with the group and if i killed him he would have said i backstabbed him then the group would turn against me. Basically hes a asshole and I want everyone to know not to trust him so why are you being such a asshole to me for letting you know that this guy can't be trusted.

If this had happened in real life, you'd be dead and we wouldn't have to read your crybaby post...

He's just warning people about the guy. Quit your trolling guys.

I, too, was back stabbed by the same guy. Just saying but i don't mind, like you all said, it's expected.

He's doing people a favor warning them.

I wasn't gullible I was trusting, he exposed himself first and took me on his motorcycle, I could have at any point killed him took his bike and his gun but I didn't, then he and shoots me in the back 15 mins into playing with him. He had better loot then what I had so all he was doing was being a dick and If I can cause that asshole a little inconvenience of making a new user name and stuff like that then ill do it.

Gullibility is a failure of social intelligence in which a person is easily tricked or manipulated into an ill-advised course of action.

You mean to tell me that doesn't remind you of anyone?

Theres nothing realistic about a 12 year old with a sniper sitting on top of golova killing fresh spawners.

There's nothing realistic about "Spawning". There is nothing unrealistic about a person on top of a hill shooting people.

Edited by noobsmcgee

Of course, a list like this is ultimately pointless since in-game names, as well as usernames in VOIP programs, can be easily changed.

Your picture is so appropriate. Just so much appropriate.

I didn't because be were suppose to be working together and meet up with the rest of the group.

I didn't do it because he was in the skype chat with the group and if i killed him he would have said i backstabbed him then the group would turn against me. Basically hes a asshole and I want everyone to know not to trust him so why are you being such a asshole to me for letting you know that this guy can't be trusted.

Really, for all you know he was lying about the Group. If something like that happens, just refuse. If they really are friendly, odds are they won't MAKE you go with them.