FiX (DayZ)

[Vert Hosting] DayZ Servers | All maps supported! | New AUSTRALIAN location! | DayZ Unleashed!

All DayZ Planet map revisions are available on TCAdmin (and have been since DayZ Planet put them up on their site, before DayZ Commander had access to them).

Work on our custom control panel will re-commence later tonight, as it looks like the web server issues are fully sorted out.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

VertHosting,

I've known FiX for a while now and he knows what he is doing and has very reliable services. He's been helping me every now and then regarding DayZ and anything server related.

Thanks,

Allan

To all customers on Seattle #1 (you know who you are):

If you're wondering why your server was down today, it was because we have suffered a hardware failure on that node.

The motherboard was fully fried and has been replaced with another motherboard. We have performed a CPU upgrade while we were at it.

Everything should be back online now.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Today's changes:

• ArmA 2 Beta patch 98866 added
  • DayZ Takistan 1.5.1 Update patch added
  • DayZ Utes 1.1.1 Update patch added
  • DayZ Zargabad 1.3.1 Update patch added
  • DayZ Panthera 1.6.1 Update patch added
  • DayZ Lingor Island 1.1.1 Update patch added
  • DayZ Fallujah 1.3.1 Update patch added
  • DayZ Celle support in the works
  • More work has been done on the DayZCP

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Just an update on the panel: It's coming along well :) The basics work - Start/Stop/Restart, it lists the current amount of players on the server, who they are, etc which is tied into the DB so you can load them up on click.

It also shows Gametracker banners and gives you the HTML code to embed it with. Hoping for a public beta soon :)

Just processed an order in a little under 45 minutes from it being placed.

Any orders in the next 9 hours or so will be processed in around an hour or so at most, I'd say.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

We have re-worked the way in which Teamspeak servers are handled.

To celebrate this success, we have now released a promo to get a free 5 slot Teamspeak 3 server with any new DayZ server order.

Add a DayZ server and a 5 slot Teamspeak server to your account, and enter the promo code FREETS in the Checkout to receive the discount.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

DayZ 1.7.4.4 and Hive 1.7.4.4 is now available on all nodes for installation.

If you're upgrading a regular hive server, remember to install hive 1.7.4.4.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

We've decided to extend the deal another day!

Hoping to post some screenshots of our new panel soon!

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Deal has ended!

Very close to a public beta of the Control Panel.

Any client that would like to enroll in the private beta for the Control Panel, please send in a ticket.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

More updates on the DayZCP, here are a few little screenshots:

5eg5tc.png

Above: The homepage from a logged out point of view.

126clki.png

Above: The server browser view, showing an online server, an offline server and a disabled/suspended server.

2u62veo.png

Above: The main page for a server, showing players on the server.

Please remember that they are still in closed alpha, and all clients can get access to the current version on request (new clients included). The panel is still in development, and is considered to be in the beta stage. There may be bugs present still and not all features may work as intended at the moment.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Edited by FiX

Ordering tonight!

All existing orders processed, any new orders in the next 7 hours will be processed immediately.

DayZ normal hive 1.7.4.4 hotfix is available in TCAdmin for those that haven't seen already.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Taviana support added, kill messages do not seem to work properly with Taviana at the moment however.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

can i make a private hive server with you guys? im new to dayz servers but mostly understand what i need/have to do

I just cancelled with another company, I hope you're the good provider for my clan that we have been looking for, just now signed up with your company, and hope for a quick and painless start up!

Edited by LloydT

can i make a private hive server with you guys? im new to dayz servers but mostly understand what i need/have to do

We can host a private hive for you, just select the type of private hive you would like when ordering.

I just cancelled with another company, I hope you're the good provider for my clan that we have been looking for, just now signed up with your company, and hope for a quick and painless start up!

We are working on setting up your server currently.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

And that Mr. Warner is why you have our business now. I may not need anything for a year but I when I do need something I love a human response!

Thank you FiX! I would love to be part of the alpha phase for the easy to comprehend control panel :) But any which way, thanks for the quick and painless startup!

Thank you FiX! I would love to be part of the alpha phase for the easy to comprehend control panel :) But any which way, thanks for the quick and painless startup!

I'm sorry to inform you but it is only available for Private Hive servers as it requires database access. Without database access, a lot of the features that make it what it is would not be available.

We can, however, switch you over to a Private Hive on request, just place a support ticket with us and we will get it done ASAP :)

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Understand that completely! Trying to figure out why its 9:08PM on the server (-5utc) but 1pm something on the server :) Having a good ol' time tho! lol

Understand that completely! Trying to figure out why its 9:08PM on the server (-5utc) but 1pm something on the server :) Having a good ol' time tho! lol

Is the SetTimezone.bat set properly?

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Yeah its saying the proper time on dayz commander etc but was showing on the watch on the actual server (bright sunshine!) as 1ish in the afternoon. No worries I have the best minds I know trying to configure it :)

Yeah its saying the proper time on dayz commander etc but was showing on the watch on the actual server (bright sunshine!) as 1ish in the afternoon. No worries I have the best minds I know trying to configure it :)

Ok, just put in a support ticket if you would like any help from us :)

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Will do! Right now its official, Battleye is running etc so its good other than the time and figuring out BEC. I will use your ticket if it comes to it. We may have to discuss moving our teamspeak etc over from bleh impersonal gameservers.

I would like to say Verthosting is not cheap, they are affordable. Cheap implies lack of something, this company lacks nothing. They have spent quality time helping, and being polite, quick and knowledgable. Thank you, I would recommend you to anyone looking for a host. Now open up for more games and I would swap out of gameservers forever. :)