FiX (DayZ)

[Vert Hosting] DayZ Servers | All maps supported! | New AUSTRALIAN location! | DayZ Unleashed!

We've got some huge updates coming soon :)

James Warner

Vert Hosting

1.7.3 update is now available for both regular and private hive owners. Please remember to update the hive version if you're a regular hive owner.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Hey Fix. I have just purchased a server from your host. just wondering how long it gonna take before its up. ??

Have purchased the server with email: Liljeqvist@live.dk

Kenneth Liljeqvist

Danish Retards!!!

Hey Fix. I have just purchased a server from your host. just wondering how long it gonna take before its up. ??

Have purchased the server with email: Liljeqvist@live.dk

Kenneth Liljeqvist

Danish Retards!!!

Hello Mr. Liljeqvist,

We're working on your server currently. All the orders placed are manually set up and tested to ensure full functionality before they are handed over to you, our client.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Hello Mr. Liljeqvist,

We're working on your server currently. All the orders placed are manually set up and tested to ensure full functionality before they are handed over to you, our client.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Okay thats sounds good. Do you know if its gonna take a while to get it to work 100% or can i still whait maybe 1 hour to play on it.? fantastic fast response. :)

Kenneth Liljeqvist

Danish Retards!!!

Primary web server is down for some maintenance / cleanup. We are expecting them to be back online shortly.

Affected domains:

http://verthosting.com/
https://my.verthosting.com/
http://tcadmin.verthosting.com/
http://vm.verthosting.com/

All MySQL servers are up and running fine.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

• Like 1

Unluckily, it's taking longer than usual due to a routing issue on the node that runs the VM that contains the web server.

If you have an urgent issue, you can contact me here:

james[at]verthosting.com

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Can you plz read the email i have sent to you FIX. Or if not can you please reset my server with the vehicles. ? need to get them spawn back to there position.

Kenneth Liljeqvist

Where is the F...... support.? i have sent an email to you, and tryied to contact you over skype. NO SUCCES AT ALL. Come on this cant be true. Just becourse your main homepage is bugged, then you still need to help your customers. AND YOU DONT ????? Fix your homepage so we can control our servers.

MAKE THE FUCKING WEBSITE WORK WORK !

Can you plz read the email i have sent to you FIX. Or if not can you please reset my server with the vehicles. ? need to get them spawn back to there position.

Kenneth Liljeqvist

We're working on it. The web servers were hosted on multiple VPSs with a separate company.

Unluckily, their back-end was breached by hackers and in turn wiped 1000+ VPSs from their servers, ours included.

We're re-building the VPSs on a new server from the backups we have. If you need anything done, you can contact us on our Skype, on our email and/or via our Teamspeak server.

The site will be up and running later today, all of our staff are working on rebuilding the servers.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

An update for everyone:

Almost all data was corrupted from on the web server, there is little chance of being able to get anything back from it.

We've bought in new web servers and are waiting on them to finish being provisioned.

We will be spending a lot of time getting TCAdmin and WHMCS up firstly and then the rest of the components. A lot of manual work will have to be done to fix the entries in TCAdmin as the backup we have is not that new (2 weeks old).

We're sorry about the large panel downtime. If you need anything done on your server while we're doing our work, feel free to contact us at any of our addresses.

Blake, Paul and I will most likely be up all night (again) getting this stuff fixed.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

the TCAdmin seems to be online but i cant log in

ETA when it will be able to log in again?

the TCAdmin seems to be online but i cant log in

ETA when it will be able to log in again?

Depends on how long a customer have been with us - we're working the accounts along in chronological order. Same for WHMCS.

Sorry about the long wait, we're hoping to get 95% of the stuff up and running within the next few hours.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Im still waiting to be able to login on TCAdmin

It's taking longer than expected, sorry.

There is still around 60 services to add back into TCAdmin, each one takes about 10 minutes.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

oh shit o_O

btw did you guys got to the AXE Team server ? had server timeouts twice now

oh shit o_O

btw did you guys got to the AXE Team server ? had server timeouts twice now

That may have been us re-merging the server.

All the servers are back in TCAdmin now, and the account credentials for everyone have been reset.

You can log in now using the credentials you received when your server was set up.

We are finishing off WHMCS now - if you receive emails about overdue invoices, unpaid invoices, new orders, etc, do not worry, that is us adding your stuff back into WHMCS.

We now have 4 point redundancy on the main web servers and all MySQL servers with backups being taken every 6 hours.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Edited by FiX

"The service with id 60 does not exist."

still getting that error, when will it be finally fixed ?

"The service with id 60 does not exist."

still getting that error, when will it be finally fixed ?

Your game service ID has changed - check your list of game services again for the new one.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

ok works now, but eventhough the server is running i cant login with DART or join the game, stopping or restarting dont work, joining through dayz commander or remote ip ingame dont work either

ok works now, but eventhough the server is running i cant login with DART or join the game, stopping or restarting dont work, joining through dayz commander or remote ip ingame dont work either

Some of the firewall rules we have need to be updated. I will check yours now.

Anyone that cannot access their server, please email james[at]verthosting.com for now.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

WHMCS should be ready to go back online now.

All customers should have received an email from us. If you have not, please email blake[at]verthosting.com or james[at]verthosting.com

James Warner

Vert Hosting