FiX (DayZ)

[Vert Hosting] DayZ Servers | All maps supported! | New AUSTRALIAN location! | DayZ Unleashed!

Stock has finally arrived in France!

We are also running one of our old coupons again (5OFFARMA2), it will expire on the 23rd of this month, so get in quick to secure your slot!

James Warner

Vert Hosting

How long does it typically take to setup after ordering?

How long does it typically take to setup after ordering?

It normally takes an hour from when a member of staff picks up your order.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

It normally takes an hour from when a member of staff picks up your order.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Thanks - I ordered and have the server - it runs great thank you! :)

Having a little trouble configuring BEC on your servers though.. do you guys have any tutorials anywhere? ;)

I payed a server since ~5 minutes, i'm waiting for setup, but something is strange for me, i payed it on paypal

(screenshot here: http://puu.sh/1QF3t), and on my client pannel, it says that it's unpaid, so please solve the problem, or give me my money back as soon as possible.

Sorry if my english is a bit bad, but on your website it says that we can order server in France, so i'm french. ^^

thanks you.

Thanks - I ordered and have the server - it runs great thank you! :)

Having a little trouble configuring BEC on your servers though.. do you guys have any tutorials anywhere? ;)

The best tutorial is the set up guide on their site here.

I payed a server since ~5 minutes, i'm waiting for setup, but something is strange for me, i payed it on paypal

(screenshot here: http://puu.sh/1QF3t), and on my client pannel, it says that it's unpaid, so please solve the problem, or give me my money back as soon as possible.

Sorry if my english is a bit bad, but on your website it says that we can order server in France, so i'm french. ^^

thanks you.

We have confirmed the payment with PayPal and are setting up your order currently.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

TSW Anti-hack integration is complete - you can now order a TSW anti-hack license alongside your server!

If you're an existing customer looking to get a TSW license, please contact support.

e7ce4x.png

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Can you please answer me on the support again, i still got a problem, thanks for reactivity.

You should have a reply to your ticket, there are currently no unanswered tickets.

Tickets are checked more often than this page too, so no need to post here about it.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

I can vouch if FiX is awake he is taking care of his customers (as someone who just hopped into his TS a minute ago). I know now that he has TSW combined with his servers, he has now earned me as a customer for all three of our servers. I have always had one plus teamspeak through him, and TSW tool just makes it that much easier to leave other hosters who are more concerned with how many servers they run rather than the concern for the customers they currently have.

The stability issue on DayZ-EU2 has been resolved - it was a bad PSU causing instability on the system.

All affected customers should have been contacted (and given applicable compensation). If you have not been contacted, please fire Support a ticket :)

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Our custom Whitelist now has full integration into DayZCP (see screenshot below), request to have it installed at support!

We have also added Isladuala support!

15hxtau.png

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Hello all! Me and my friend currently are renting a 40 slot server and we're having some trouble using DayZ CP (seeing as its still in beta) and for some reason upon logging into the server i get stuck in the "debug" location of the map, i have restarted server and refreshed it. We were also wondering if there are alternative control panels to use to monitor the player movement, vehicles, tents ect.

Purchase a tsw license.

It gives you incredible control over your server, I've been using it for a good month or 2 now.

Edited by Draay

Hello all! Me and my friend currently are renting a 40 slot server and we're having some trouble using DayZ CP (seeing as its still in beta) and for some reason upon logging into the server i get stuck in the "debug" location of the map, i have restarted server and refreshed it. We were also wondering if there are alternative control panels to use to monitor the player movement, vehicles, tents ect.

As Dray has said, TSW Anti-Hack by thesilentwarrior is a very useful tool for doing just that.

Please send us in a support ticket about the issue with spawning in the debug location so that we can fix it for you.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

I am a DayZ.st user who began the move to HFBServers yesterday in order to gain that all important FTP access to further our server plans. However, HFB isn't turning out so great. Do any VERT users have access to the beta DayZ Control Panel and feel like taking some screens? I don't want to spend another $US35 if I'm pretty much just getting what I've already got.

Also a big thing for me is, the log files seem to be located somewhere different on HFB and Gotcha doesn't display anything other than players on server and join/quit messages. :(

Having already talked to SkinBintin over Skype, he's decided to purchase a server from us.

Anyone else wanting to get their hands on a demo account for DayZCP, please contact us on Skype/Teamspeak or Support Ticket.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Having purchased a server from VertHosting i have no regrets. They have phenomenal customer support for noobies like me :).

Almost always on skype support, and tickets are answered fast. They are truly professionals and respond very quick and politely.

P.S. I don't understand how you guys are able to put up with impatience of some of your clients, people without support within 4 hours of submitting a ticket aren't answered and they scream. Try to remember that they are people too and need to sleep, eat, drink...Among other things. Regardless, VertHosting always responds to everyone politely regardless of their ridiculous complaints. I truly commend there will too put up with them!

VertHosting is worth every penny!

• Like 1

Having purchased a server from VertHosting i have no regrets. They have phenomenal customer support for noobies like me :).

Almost always on skype support, and tickets are answered fast. They are truly professionals and respond very quick and politely.

P.S. I don't understand how you guys are able to put up with impatience of some of your clients, people without support within 4 hours of submitting a ticket aren't answered and they scream. Try to remember that they are people too and need to sleep, eat, drink...Among other things. Regardless, VertHosting always responds to everyone politely regardless of their ridiculous complaints. I truly commend there will too put up with them!

VertHosting is worth every penny!

We're glad you like our services :)

Today's updates:

• Numerous bugs fixed in DayZCP (including server status / player count detection)
  • DayZ 1.7.6.1 added to Updates
  • DayZ Celle 1.9 added to Updates
  • DayZ Fallujah 1.5 added to Updates
  • DayZ Lingor 1.3 added to Updates
  • DayZ Lingor (Skaro) 2.1 added to Updates
  • DayZ Panthera 1.8 added to Updates
  • DayZ Takistan 1.7 added to Updates
  • DayZ Utes 1.3 added to Updates
  • DayZ Zargabad 1.5 added to Updates
  • Hive 1.7.6.1 added to Public Hive servers Updates

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Howdy, I currently have a server with VertHosting and I would like to say that I think I would reccomend this to other dayz players looking to host a server. the uptime on the server has been pretty much 99% so far and I am pretty happy with the service so far.

However, DayZCP, unfortunetly, is pretty bare bones and extremely buggy. It is missing some basic features such as the ability to remember your username/password, the map is still buggy and incorrect most of the time, and searching for players to view their information is tedious and just not practical.

Hopefully this service will work on the control panel and improve it to the quality as the control panels of other hosts, which look amazing. I am hoping for an ability to maybe change players positions ( would be especially useful now that players are being spawned in the ocean due to the latest dayz patch ) and change vehicle spawn locations.

And yes, the support is very helpful and are always responding fairly quickly.

Edited by Dooskington

However, DayZCP, unfortunetly, is pretty bare bones and extremely buggy. It is missing some basic features such as the ability to remember your username/password, the map is still buggy and incorrect most of the time, and searching for players to view their information is tedious and just not practical.

Hopefully this service will work on the control panel and improve it to the quality as the control panels of other hosts, which look amazing. I am hoping for an ability to maybe change players positions ( would be especially useful now that players are being spawned in the ocean due to the latest dayz patch ) and change vehicle spawn locations.

We are always looking to improve our systems, and points like 'Remember me' are on the to-do list (but not high up - our main priority is fixing existing bugs before adding new features).

The maps in DayZCP are what we're focussed on at the moment and we hope to have all the maps as accurate as possible in the near future, and the look into adding extra capabilities (drag and drop vehicle spawning, player movement, etc.).

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Today's updates:

• Celle Germany 2013 added to order form/TCAdmin
  • Takistan (vRNemesis's version) added to order form/TCAdmin
  • ArmA 2 Beta patch 103419 added to TCAdmin for all ArmA 2 related services
  • Oring 1.0.8 update added to TCAdmin
  • HiveExt.ini added to configuration files for 'Normal Hive' DayZ services
  • Numerous bug fixes in DayZCP panel
  • Removed the maintenance warning from backup page in DayZCP panel

We may also have some new and interesting locations (you'll find out why they're interesting shortly) coming very soon!

James Warner

Vert Hosting

I've been with these guys for about a week now, James if a very respectable person and very, very helpful. The customer support is excellent and out of any server hosting Vert gives you more access to the script you need to change and morph your server to whatever you need.

I look forward to being a long term customer of Vert Hosting!

Hello!

I made my payment for dayz#1 FR about 1h30 ago, and was wondering how long it would take to get the server up?

tried skype and TS, but got no response though :|

i know i'm impatient, but this is my first time hosting, so some sort of confirmation would be nice. ;)

looking forward to a great Dayz experience with you guys!

Hello!

I made my payment for dayz#1 FR about 1h30 ago, and was wondering how long it would take to get the server up?

tried skype and TS, but got no response though :|

i know i'm impatient, but this is my first time hosting, so some sort of confirmation would be nice. ;)

looking forward to a great Dayz experience with you guys!

We're just processing your order currently - it should be ready in the next few minutes.

Sorry about the wait.

James Warner

Vert Hosting