OGBunny

Chernarus Salvation Army [C.S.A] Recruiting

CHERNARUS SALVATION ARMY

LzEdq.jpg

Mission Statement: The Chernarus Salvation Army is a group of soldiers that will offer protection to all of our own. We will make sure we will survive together by any means. This is an organization that will stick together with our members helping each other and surviving together communicating through our own teamspeak server. We also are in the process of getting our own "home" game server. We are based out of NA with members in EST, PST, and Central time zones but EU members are welcome as we play late into the night sometimes.

So you want to join?: Our requirements for the group are the following. You need to have a working microphone as well as teamspeak 3. In addition to this you need to speak English fluently and must be willing to help each other. In order to join fill out an app and join our teamspeak 173.242.117.180:9001

DayZ Name :

How long have you played DayZ :

Time Zone:

Will you stay loyal to our group?:

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer)

Rules: There arent many rules to adhere to in our community. But they are vital to your survival, and the survival of our Army.

One: Never betray one of your own, if you do you will not make it far.

Two: Don't exploit or hack. This includes alt+f4ing and especially hacking. Even if you are mad and you get killed somehow, stay in and if we go down we go down in some honor.

-Signed OGbunny

Update: Due to me shooting SickMassacre by accident I have been voted out of the group. Due to it being a group I will respect their overall decision and leave. So the leadership is now with SickMassacre and Pedersen.

Edited by OGBunny

More of a Banditry group as we will generally kill other players to help our group survive, although if they are no need to us we will leave them alone.

DayZ Name: Frissy

How long have you been playing: A little over a month

Time Zone: UTC+10:00 I'm Australian

Will you stay loyal to our group: I will stay loyal to the Chernarus Salvation Army

What is your Primary Role requested?: Sniper or possibly Medic. I can be both.

Btw, if needed I can supply myself gear. (recently died)

Will you stay loyal to our group: I will stay loyal to the Chernarus Salvation Army

Sure, hop into our teamspeak. 173.242.117.180:9001

DayZ Name : Albert Fish or Stefan

How long have you played DayZ :1-2 Months, early June

Time Zone: GMT + 0

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Yes, unless someone kills me over and over. I can tolerate 2 "Accidental" Kills but then I just think "Wow, this sucks"

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) Well, I'm more of a Close Combat, Scout but If I needed to I would come to you and give you medical help or fix a car for the team.

Edited by Stinky

DayZ Name : Albert Fish or Stefan

How long have you played DayZ :1-2 Months, early June

Time Zone: GMT + 0

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Yes, unless someone kills me over and over. I can tolerate 2 "Accidental" Kills but then I just think "Wow, this sucks"

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) Well, I'm more of a Close Combat, Scout but If I needed to I would come to you and give you medical help or fix a car for the team.

Hop into the teamspeak.

Dayz Name: LoneWalker

How Long have you played dayz: around 1 and a half months

Time: +10:00 GMT Australia

Will you stay loyal to our group: Yes as long as people arnt dicks to me 24/7 or kill me multiple times

What is your primary role requested: i am skilled in all of those catagories because i am used to being a lonewalker. What ever the team needs at the time is what i will be.

DayZ Name : Xisumavon

How long have you played DayZ : about 2 weeks

Time Zone: utc+10, Australia

Will you stay loyal to our group?: yes i will stay loyal

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) my primary role requested is to be a sniper

Dayz Name: LoneWalker

How Long have you played dayz: around 1 and a half months

Time: +10:00 GMT Australia

Will you stay loyal to our group: Yes as long as people arnt dicks to me 24/7 or kill me multiple times

What is your primary role requested: i am skilled in all of those catagories because i am used to being a lonewalker. What ever the team needs at the time is what i will be.

DayZ Name : Xisumavon

How long have you played DayZ : about 2 weeks

Time Zone: utc+10, Australia

Will you stay loyal to our group?: yes i will stay loyal

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) my primary role requested is to be a sniper

Hop onto the teamspeak! 173.242.117.180:9001

DayZ Name:Goblin

How long have you been playing DayZ: Almost 2 months

Time zone:GTM +1 ( London) but i'm active during the whole day and some of the night in my GTM zone

Will you be loyal: Yes.

What is your primary role: I am skilled with ranged weapons but can also be a good rifleman/solider. I am able to blend in with the background and wait as long as needed to get a kill shot on my target.Also i can be very stealthy therefore i am good for performing recon too. I can fortify buildings if needed. I am experienced in both driving vehicles and flying helicopters.

Edited by Yowie39

DayZ Name : Taltsi

How long have you played DayZ : 5-6weeks

Time Zone: GMT+2

Will you stay loyal to our group?: If you stay loyal to me, i dont trust you, you dont trust me, once we trust each other, we are golden

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) I can snipe, but generaly im a front line soldier. I also have a wheel so i can drive accurately and fast. Also cabable of flying helis

DayZ Name : Fox

How long have you played DayZ : about a month

Time Zone:CDT

Will you stay loyal to our group?:Absolutley

What is your primary role requested?:Love to Snipe, but you can put me where ever and I'll be effective.

Edited by 1threeFox

DayZ Name : Fallens777

How long have you played DayZ : around 3 months now

Time Zone: United states CMT

Will you stay loyal to our group?: yes i dont like playing solo anymore get alittle paranoid walking around coroners lol

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) I can fill raid and or support roles till i find another sniper rifle but im pretty flexible. I also like the close in work with shotguns :P

DayZ Name : Acevedo

How long have you played DayZ : about 3 weeks

Time Zone: PCT california

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Yes

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) Anything that is needed

All you guys above join the ts. 173.242.117.180:9001

Edited by OGBunny

LzEdq.jpg

A picture from our camp. We are still recruiting members

DayZ Name : Cosmic

]How long have you played DayZ : Since the dawn of time (A little over 2 and a half months)

Time Zone: Central (Minnesota)

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) Medic

Edited by Cosmic4

DayZ Name :RedmanRon

How long have you played DayZ :about 2 weeks

Time Zone:Mountain Time

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) Versatile... have played Arma for 3 years. Have M249 currently,

DayZ Name : Cosmic

]How long have you played DayZ : Since the dawn of time (A little over 2 and a half months)

Time Zone: Central (Minnesota)

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) Medic

DayZ Name :RedmanRon

How long have you played DayZ :about 2 weeks

Time Zone:Mountain Time

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) Versatile... have played Arma for 3 years. Have M249 currently,

DayZ Name : Classy Zombie

How long have you played DayZ : Late May?

Time Zone:Central Time

Will you stay loyal to our group?:If you are active, cool people, and who do more than sit at the camp the entire day then yes definitely

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) Scout/Scavenger. Fairly good shot and I know how to use a sniper. I also know my way around Chernarus fairly well and can drive a vehicle pretty damn good.

Everyone above you're on a trial period hop on teamspeak for further instructions. 173.242.117.180:9001

DayZ Name : Velocirapetor

How long have you played DayZ : Since late May

Time Zone: Central

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Of course. As long as the group holds true to what you outlined in the OP, I will also.

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) Whatever is needed. Preferably a regular rifleman (Enfield, FN FAL, etc.)

Edited by Velocirapetor

DayZ Name : Velocirapetor

How long have you played DayZ : Since late May

Time Zone: Central

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Of course. As long as the group holds true to what you outlined in the OP, I will also.

What is your primary role requested?: (I.E. Sniper, Medic, Engineer) Whatever is needed. Preferably a regular rifleman (Enfield, FN FAL, etc.)

Hop into the teamspeak and we'll get you a part of us. 173.242.117.180:9001

Recruitment is now officially closed. It may be open in the future