gngnut79@gmail.com

[LOEB] Are recruiting new members

[LOEB] Are recruiting new members to join Us < [League Of extraordinary Bandits]

We currently have our own server, and 4 members

we normaly game around 5pm - early hours in the morning,

If you think you have what it takes send me a message and I will give you further details.

There will be a Trail period before becoming a full member pending on your Experience.

What We are looking for,

Trust worthy People

Active members

Looking to have a Laugh and meeting new gamers.

as our Tags Suggest we are bandits. we Will shot on site and ask questions later,

Must Haves:

TEAMSPEAK 3

English Speaking

Able to work in / as a team

Not afriad to go Balls deep (If NEEDED)

Kind Regards

[LOEB] GNGNUT

Edited by {LEOB} GNGNUT
  • Like 1

you have given us literally 0 info about your clan, its members, what you expect from people etc etc.. how could anybody know if they 'have what it takes'

(not interested anyway, <3 my comm) Im just a passing by asshat

A bit more about our clan.

We have been up and running for about 2 weeks now. We have our own server LU231, which is our pride and joy. Many a fun time there.

Our Roles include,

[LOEB] EDDIE IZTARD aka GNGNUT - Pointman - You get in his sights you die, end of story

[LOEB] Auxilirate - Crazy vehicle man - Enjoys a leisurely ride through Stary Sober - Seems to have vehdar (vehicle radar)

[LOEB] BorisBecker - Afraid of nothing - Usually takes a death on the chin for the greater good (as we cover him) - Likes to get stuck in

[LOEB] Tomboi88 - Has a habit of jumping off cliffs - laugh till you cry kinda guy

We are looking for around another 6 members that are as active as us, enjoy a laugh, and have got the taste for banditry.

We dont always shoot on site, we just prefer it :P

The only thing i expect of clan members when it comes down to it is getting stuck in. Theres nothing worse than a survivor who brags about being alive for 20+ days but forgets to tell people hes been sitting in a tree for the last 18 days afraid to move.

If you like what you hear hit us up, if you dont bring it on B)

Auxilirate

This clan Is made up of 4 members and we all work together in the same company.

all been mates for about 2 years playing other games together.

Our server Has been running for 2 weeks now.

we all have a good laugh and Have good banta.

Edited by {LEOB} GNGNUT

Hello, i'm interested in joining your group. George/NoFace, is already on trial with you. I played with him since I started playing DayZ a several weeks ago.

I think he told you guys about me.

Cya

me and my mate may be interested we're 27 28, we have a good laugh together but looking for more people to play with and both from the UK.

We work full time so usually play after 5pm onwards and sometimes drink which leads to us dying I blame the other guy!

But if your interested send me a message we're on tonight till late.

Edited by moocho