Sign in to follow this  
forthegz

Dear Ghillie Suit/SVD Camo person, one hell of a shot huh?

This is directed to a player, forgot the name.. started with an L and you had clan tags.

You were wearing a ghillie suit and using a SVD camo sniper rifle. You were coming out from the north side of Stary Sobor, you went prone on the hillside facing north. From my position, it looked like you were looking directly at me with your binocs.

I fired one shot with my DMR and you died from a fatal headshot moments later. I waited for a few minutes to see if any of your friends heard the shot then I moved in to loot and hide your body. Thats when I realized you had a ghillie and svd (and some other toys)..

Must of been pretty mad losing all of that gear, getting elminated so swiftly, by someone using a spot that you've probably used before. I went into the lobby shortly after I hid you body to see if you were still in game, apparently you had logged.

Hope you're not too mad about it tho..

Maybe you've learned not to prone in the middle of a field, alone, without any cover in the middle of the day.

I really just hope you see this post..

GL out there.

• Like 2

I would be XD

Pointless topic. Since if he reads it. He'll probably be annoyed even more IMO.. >.>

Haha! you show um how its done! :D

AJ

• Like 2

Pointless topic. Since if he reads it. He'll probably be annoyed even more IMO.. >.>

Thats the point.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure that's the whole point.

• Like 1

I love these topics..

Yes, bandit section is also for bragging, if you don't like it, don't click on the topic. You'll feed braggers by commenting, since they are also trolls.

+Beans

He probably thought he was invisible.. no one suspects the walking bush.

• Like 2

Since when having ghille and SVD means you're super geared? Do you all guys run around with AKMs or something?

He might've gotten lucky at a heli crash that he stumbled upon, for all we know he could have been a noob to the ways of the walking bush and just crouched in the middle of a field to pose as a bush.