Sign in to follow this  
Smacked

7 NVGs and 1 Ghille Suit for trade.

Recently found a tent really close to the airfield (stupid people these days) in a small treeline with 3 Ghilles' and 9 NVGs.

So I am trading 7 NVG's and 1 Ghillie. As of right now me and my small group need 2 Coyote Backpacks, AS50(or SVD Camo or M107), M4A3(1?) CCO SD with Silenced Stanag Mags, M9 SD mags, 2 Rangefinders, and somewhat laughably, Blood Bags.

These are just the things on the top of my mind so, feel free to suggest any other items that I may have missed.

GHILLE is a first come first serve basis. (Or best offer)

Comment/PM me saying what you want, or what you're willing to trade.

Edited by Smacked
  • Like 1

How can it be first-come-first-serve if it's also best offer?

Also, I can gift you some Blood Bags. I just need to know where and when.

• Like 1

Wow, very nice find!

Have some beans and I wish you luck and someone not screwing you over.

• Like 1

If I didnt have to trade on a high ping server i could give you some blood for little in return.

How can it be first-come-first-serve if it's also best offer?

Also, I can gift you some Blood Bags. I just need to know where and when.

Frankly, I couldn't figure out how to word it properly, so I just typed something. xD

Also, Current offer for the Ghille and a pair of NVGs' are Blood Bags,AS50 with mags, and a coyote backpack. If you can beat this offer PM me.

Also, Current offer for the Ghille and a pair of NVGs' are Blood Bags,AS50 with mags, and a coyote backpack. If you can beat this offer PM me.

But I'm not asking anything in return. I can supply you with 3-4 Blood Bags for free. I just need to know where to show up.

I just happen to have some in my bag, more than I need. And I tend to help people more than is healthy. (Quite literally..)

• Like 1

But I'm not asking anything in return. I can supply you with 3-4 Blood Bags for free. I just need to know where to show up.

I just happen to have some in my bag, more than I need. And I tend to help people more than is healthy. (Quite literally..)

I was just telling the guy who said he would give the AS50 for the ghille what the current offer is. I wasn't combating your very generous offer of blood bags. And while it is very nice of you to offer them, I have other offers which include the Blood Bags so setting up a whole new trade with a whole new person, would to be quite frank, a waste of time.

I do not mean for this to come off as ungrateful for your offer.

• Like 1

Didn't they remove camo and ghille? Btw I will give you my mk 48 for the ghille. :3

EDIT: With 4 100 round mags. Don't need the NVGs, I already have a few.

Edited by pwnage13371

Didn't they remove camo and ghille? Btw I will give you my mk 48 for the ghille. :3

EDIT: With 4 100 round mags

It could have been some 12 year old hacker who spawned in a ton of stuff then put it in a tent or someone actually managed to find 3 Ghille Suits right after the patch which just added back in Ghilles (I think)

Also, we don't need the Mk48 although thanks for offering.

Edited by Smacked

I had found a heli crash with 2 FALs, one with nvg, and one without, along with four M14s. Shouldv'e kept the FALs.

As of this post, best offer for Ghillie is two Coyotes, AS50 with mags, tools, (gps,toolbox, etc.) and smaller items.

As of this post, best offer for Ghillie is two Coyotes, AS50 with mags, tools, (gps,toolbox, etc.) and smaller items.

Honestly, not worth it. Just give it to somebody that desperate. I can wait untill they fix its spawning and spawning in the ocean.

I've inboxed you an offer. I'll throw in a toolbox and some bloodbags to the offer?

Ghillie for NVG, RANGEFINDERS, AS50 , M4A3 CCO SD , M249 Saw ..... :)

Sorry Everyone but the Ghillie is now taken, but still have a few NVGs to trade.