Sign in to follow this  
-Bane-

admin abuse and hacking on norway 13

so heres whats going on on norway 13.

i was on my way to olsha when i heard car horns, then i spotted three cars, but they did not see me, so my guess was that they were moving there camp to somewhere else, i decided to follow them with my ghillie suit and dmr.

so when they stopped i rushed in the middle of them all and killed the first guy that was in a blue truck, then i turn around and kill a guy that is in an black suv(are those even in the game?) then the third guy tries to save his life and drives away, but being the extremely awesome sniper i am i manage to kill the sucka. and when they are all dead i check the cars for loot, but then i see someone i suspect is an admin say: hvem faen var det?? transfered from norwegian to english this means: "who the fuck was that??" and the person who wrote this was named fluffe or fluffe1 or something like that.

and then 10seconds later a message apears: you have been kicked! and i try to relog but the same thing happends.

so if this fluffe was an admin i guess you have his name on a list or something and that you can unban me. and i have a camp with 2 vehicles and it is really lame to loose that because the admins are abusing little brats.

unbanned me then banned me again..

Edited by thuesen207
  • Like 1

As i wrote in the global chat, i did not want people to PvP kill the next hour because we had hackers on our servers, and i was trying to find out who it was. And no, i'm not cheating. Btw. it's Feffe, not Fluffe.

That's not a valid reason for a ban. Infact, it goes against everything DayZ stands for. PvP should always be a risk.

It's obvious the 3 people figured it was a good time to do an op or move camp since no one would kill them. This guy was just being as opportunistic as those three moving their gear.

• Like 1

As i wrote in the global chat, i did not want people to PvP kill the next hour because we had hackers on our servers, and i was trying to find out who it was. And no, i'm not cheating. Btw. it's Feffe, not Fluffe.

This is not a valid reson to ban people. You have no right to stop PvP in the server as well.

Honestly that's a pretty good fuckup that could get you blacklisted.

• Like 1

are you serious? and you even banned the guy for killing you.

i owned you guys! and you had an black suv can you explain that?? and pdw sd...

and here is a clip where i fuck your hacked uaz!

Norway 13, is totaly screwed up, 2 days ago me and my friends found a huge camp full of ammo boxes in the middle of Nw airfield, it looked like the thunderdome

feffe is a motherfucker, today i played with a friend on Norway 13.

we were in Berezino, he died and respawned in Elektrozavadosk. i ran over there to give him protection with my DMR. my friend found an mp5sd, went into a building. i was on a ridgeline with my DMR looking that noone would come close to him, so i sniped a guy walking his direction. Feffe entered the building that my friend was in, my friend shot him and guess what happened next... instant server reset, 2 minutes later everyone that rejoined got killed, included my friend, i didnt because i was lucky that i checked my facebook and didnt relog. Feffe is an abusing bitch. i will tell everyone NOT to join Norway 13.

@Douwethaman

I don't really remember that, but i think i know when it was. I remember being at a LAN with some friends, and one of them was the owner of the server. He wasn't logged in as Admin, but i was. I remember fucking up once, after i died, i tried pressing "restart" just to see what it was for, and if i could respawn that way. What i didn't realise is that if ur logged in as admin while pressing restart in-game, you restart the server. Don't know if it was that time, but it HAS to have been. Because i don't restart the server just because someone kills me! Only reason i have to restart the server, is if hackers have been fucking up the server, or loot and zombie doesnt spawn. And i ALWAYS let people know in global 5 minutes in advance. Oh, btw. Bane. Nice sending me a PM saying you haven't forgotten me and that you are gonna "attack the server, and that you have 9 different CD keys" ? Wth ?

dubbelclick ftw

Edited by No one

I was playing on the server at time and i shoot the hacker, he came running down to elektro in a Car and i shoot him/the passenger and the car exploded. (here i thought it was a legit kill....)

name was: Robert

Co-man in car: <something>FTW (like filurFTW)

Robert then teleported to me straight after (10-15 seconds later, fully geared) and tried to place a satchelcharge. keen sense of mine saved my life and i turned around, saw him in the "placement-animation" and no-scoped him. "Robert was killed".

Edit: Exact same thing happened yesterday, no pretty pictures tho ;)

just saying.... if your still searching in those logs.

I know this thread is ages old, but just want people to know that Norway 13 has changed owners and Feffe is no longer admin.

Wow, considering this thread was buried under 3 months worth of posts I'm sure nobody would have seen this until you just bumped it. Let me know if you want it deleted.

Edited by Fraggle