Sign in to follow this  
Sethro28

Teleporting on server "Pantheon Gaming Community Dayz"

At approximately 12:15am (Central Time) I was messing around in a Bus' inventory. Someone named "Matthew Brown" teleported inside the bus, right in the drivers seat and started driving. I moved to a back seat and he instantly hopped in the gear spot.... my buddy shot him through the glass and we found that the only items he had were things taken from the bus. 3 minutes later, i see him teleport right on top of me. Then instantly alt-f4 (or teleport to another location). It's on the northern edge of the map. Just a heads up.

• Like 1

I was also teamed up with sethro at the time of the incident it was 1:15 or so eastern standard. His name was Mathew Brown. He had the william wallace face paint with nothing on him when he teleported to our location deep into the map. It happened so fast that it seems that he teleported directly into the driver seat because i was looking directly at the front of the bus at the time of the incident. He then switched seats with sethro and started taking all of are stuff so I shot him in the face until he died from being dead too long from being shot in the face too much. Approximately 5-10 minutes later he reappeared on top of Seth with a lee enfield but then just fell over and disappeared

Edited by Tarv
  • Like 1

Sorry about the teleport guys (and the late response).

Our script detection has been updated but we all know there are ways around it sadly.

Feel free to hop on our teamspeak and grab an admin if it ever happens again!