xEvann

Karma Real in Dayz?

lol nice.

Usually when I engage a player, they are 500+ meters away and are in groups of 4 or more.

I have not yet received return fire after firing on a group (they cant find me).

This is a common thing tho in the southern towns, so yes. the south has karma. The North is just death!

Yeah stuff like this doesnt happen a lot up north, but down south all the time

what did ya record with, im trying to may DayZ " diaries" but i cant find a program that records smooth and doesnt lag me out

I shot a guy who had been shooting at me for about 30 seconds outside of vybor. I had taken two hits from his peashooter (mp5) but had found cover and waited for a reload. He finally did, out in the open, with no cover what so ever. In my pain I only shot him once but that one hit was 8000 blood. gushing from a would he dove behing the nearest bush and alt-f4ed. Have fun bleeding out while unconcious you coward. 3 people on the server and this guy had to run into me in a random field, unlucky fellow.

I recorded this with fraps. Does anyone know why it gave me black bars on it?

karma......

we stole 12 cars

logged in two hours later to see ten blown up cars and two missing cars.

karma......

Yup I'm raiding NW airfield with my nvg on and see a afk dude sitting in a corner so I shoot him thinking if I don't he will get me when he comes back. Not 5 mins later I'm in the barracks and die from a door closing on me ...... so I'm running back to try and get my gear, server resets all my gear lost lol

you probably recorded in half-size