Sign in to follow this  
ratfever

Did we finally get smart?

I've been sitting in Cherno for quite a bit now, armed with a lee enfield. Can't find a single soul. I was hoping on making my life easier and letting someone else do the looting for me, and turn a single bullet into a pile of loot. I've shot my gun several times to gain attention, to no avail. So, US 719, anyone wanna come on over to Cherno? And yes... this is a trap.

Edited by Ratfever

Something tells me its a trap...

It might be the fact you could read that told you that one.

*Turns around and looks suprised* 'IT'S A TRAP!!!'

Sure, I can head that way. I have an Alice Pack, Range Finder, GPS and a Ghilly Suit. Plenty of Blood Bags too. All Silenced Weapons.

All you need to do is when you loot my body is stand very still. It is a deal breaker if you can't do this.

Sure, I can head that way. I have an Alice Pack, Range Finder, GPS and a Ghilly Suit. Plenty of Blood Bags too. All Silenced Weapons.

All you need to do is when you loot my body is stand very still. It is a deal breaker if you can't do this.

Head on over, and gimme your IGN, just so I can know when I killed you, pal. And if your buddy'd like to counter-snipe, I'd be okay with that.

A tarp? Why would i need a tarp?

I'll come to Cherno and see.

It's currently raining, so a tarp could help.

My in game name is Ratfever. Shoot this person asap.

I often have trouble finding people in Cherno, even on full servers. Electro office area on other hand is an endless slaughterfest.

I often have trouble finding people in Cherno, even on full servers. Electro office area on other hand is an endless slaughterfest.

I've had more luck in Elektro as well, but, well I'm far too low on health and lazy to walk there. (I fell off the roof of the apartments, okay?), so I'm stuck in Cherno for now.