drbigtoe

Trading for Vehicle

Me and my group have TONS of amazing loot. We want to trade for a vehicle. Whatever you want, snipers, ghillies, food, drink, meds, even a god damn mountain dew. Just say what you want. We would like a UAZ, Military Off-road, maybe even a pickup. Reply to this post, and we will set up a meet.

Seems legit.... You and your crew waiting on a hill where we meet with snipers then bam bam bam.... Lol, good luck trying to get and idiot into this one...

Seems legit.... You and your crew waiting on a hill where we meet with snipers then bam bam bam.... Lol, good luck trying to get and idiot into this one...

It is legit. We aren't bandits. We only kill if we feel we are in danger. And yes we will have snipers posted on hills incase something goes wrong.

It doesn't work that way.

Your anal beads don't work that way.

just FYI the military offroad IS the uaz, as for having one to sell, i have access to 2 UAZs and 3 pickups across different servers, in various locations, what would you offer ;)

Edited by DeepIndigo

yeah but if they havent got a car anywhere they can just settle on whatever crappy server somone has a spare car on :P

just FYI the military offroad IS the uaz, as for having one to sell, i have access to 2 UAZs and 3 pickups across different servers, in various locations, what would you offer ;)

Ill give you whatever you want. What would you like?

yeah but if they havent got a car anywhere they can just settle on whatever crappy server somone has a spare car on :P

Yeah. Very true.

like i said make me an offer, there is very little i NEED, but i'm open to potential backups and rarities, radios, L85s, 5 round AS50 mags, GPSs, gilly suits, large ammounts of sandbags, that kind of thing

Incidentally the hopper, i totally have my main cars stashed on one of your servers :P

Edited by DeepIndigo

like i said make me an offer, there is very little i NEED, but i'm open to potential backups and rarities, radios, L85s, 5 round AS50 mags, GPSs, gilly suits, large ammounts of sandbags, that kind of thing

Incidentally the hopper, i totally have my main cars stashed on one of your servers :P

Ill give you NVG's, gillie suit, 5 m107 mags, a bizon, any amount of medical supplies, any gear, a DMR, an assult rifle of your choosing, or large quantities of food/drink. What would you like? Its open for negotation. Also, I will have backup, and you probably will too. But I have many men if it goes sour.

hmm, ok i stand corrected apparently i have seen every car but that one and the crappy pickup :P my bad o/

lmao, this is true... gd military offroad, we can't find it... but now we're getting chopper parts together :)

Thats awesome! Glad to hear people are enjoying our servers! Just dont let U.B.C.S. find your camp. We tend to take everything and burn what we cant. ;)

Good luck trading with this guy.

oh i wouldnt worry about it going sour, i'd just have somone lined up with an AS50 and a single 5 round mag ready to blow the car if something goes wrong, and ofc i'd be totally naked delivering it, however as all the stuff you've offered me except the NVGs and gilly are common(and in the case of the ammo is way less than i would want) i will pass i'm afraid, but best of luck to you :) oh and just a little tip, medical supplies are totally valueless to anyone who knows what they're doing, it takes 10 mins to raid a hospital and get all the medical supplies you'd ever need

UBCS eh? i will keep a thermal scoped eye out for youall :D but love the servers, 6 hour restarts are lovley!

Edited by DeepIndigo

Sure, I'll give you a UAZ, just meet me by the hospital in Cherno... And stand perfectly still.