Thetalon

Slow run bug.. needs to be at top of things to fix.

I now have a second buddy who has become victim of the forever un curable slow run bug.. It's really annoying especially for people who want to give this game some effort.. It's discouraging to be the last guy all the time and not be able to run as fast as other people in your group!! I posted this in the bug section but there was no reply.. :( Anyone else have a friend or them themselves experiencing it

I'll tell you this;

From my experience, this issue only occurs with players UNDER 30 fps. The lower the frames, the slower you go. Have them lower thier options. I generally run at 23-28, and I keep up, for the most part, with the others in my group.

Out of all the bugs such as killing each other going through buildings, altf4 abuse, dissapearing tents, this issue is minor

• Like 2

Out of all the bugs such as killing each other going through buildings, altf4 abuse, dissapearing tents, this issue is minor

Second'd.

I also have this STD. I am significantly slower than my friends, even when I full sprint with the hero skin. can the devs please cure my herpies? This is not an issue with my PC nor my internet, both are very good. I have a brand new gaming computer which I customized myself (im not some noob who went to the store and said give me a computer plx, I know my set up is decent.) and I have a strong internet connection. This problem occurs every time I play and I play in several locations as well. (friends homes, school, my home, etc..) this is a legitimate bug which effects a small population of players, and so it isn't getting enough attention, but it really needs to be fixed as it is ruining the game for many of us.

• Like 1

Out of all the things that need to be fixed like item duping and cheating the suggestion in this post is ridiculous, and yours is minor.

slow run bug is their machine isnt fast enough to run dayz - HDD isn't up to scratch.

wont be fixed

Wow I didn't realize others were having this issue. A buddy constantly runs slower than me. now i know why, i thought it was his slower internet connection having syncing issues with the server or something.

But yeah...minor bug. There are much bigger fish to fry.