Sign in to follow this  
bruzderp

Bandit Skin

Probably been said but bring back the bandit skin - But make it an in game optional starter skin - In your pack like ghillie suits - just bandit skin instead.

So you can declare yourself Bandit, or you can declare yourself a survivor...

The choice is yours.

• Like 4

I agree, I think bandit skins should be brought back in. However given that I have also accidentally murdered someone then I think there needs to be a bit of tolerance, perhaps a bandit skin is is applied once you perform a certain number of murders, it could be as low as 2 or around 5. This way you wont be automatically flagged a bandit by accidentally killing someone. (remember by story about my bro killing me with an axe by mistake).

Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.

A better suggestion (Already suggested) would be to add the bandit skin as a loot chance just like ghillie suits. Everyone would want one cause they look hot.

This would be my first post on the forum, and i suppose the first time i've given my suggestions in regards to development of a game. But also the first time to have the chance to do so which is kind of exciting i guess.

In regards to the bandit skins personally i feel they need to be implemented back into the game. A combination of what Arch suggested, a number of kills to become a bandit. But also another way to defer from accidental kills. Could be the players choice to count a player kill as a murder or not, but also have an engine in place to force a bandit status after a number of cold blooded murders to therefore eliminate people being able to hide the fact they are a bandit and constantly kill in cold blood.

obviously it would not have to be done in that exact way but thats one idea for a solution to being able to better predict what a player might do.

this gives players both the option to choose whether they are a bandit or survivor, but after a number of recurring murders would result in a forced bandit status. Hence giving a true representation of who is who, a greater chance of survival giving better grounds for a more intense realistic style of game play which the game is trying to maintain.

• Like 1

Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.

A better suggestion (Already suggested) would be to add the bandit skin as a loot chance just like ghillie suits. Everyone would want one cause they look hot.

True, they look totally boss LOL

It doesnt have to be the same skin as before cause that skin just incentivises people to be bandits.

But I agree, there has to be some way of knowing bad from good. In real life you can see trouble coming at you. In this game you just see an identical replica of yourself and have no idea whether they are good or bad so you just shoot.on sight not to take chances. Coop is completely gone unless its on skype or teamspeak. No one aproaches anyone for anything anymore, it's just shooting on sight everytime.

The game is a free for all Death Match with zombies in the way of your starting gear and a ton of snipers waiting for you to enter a town just to kill for target practice. It's really getting stupid.

Edited by VISION305

EXACTLY, I want to start with it when I die. So I can distinguish myself from the start of every new character. I want it to be an option too.. so we don't have some people complain about it being forced on them. If they're a lootable skin then it'll just be another annoying thing to randomly find with a rare-ass chance, then when I die.. it's gone.

Edited by xXxSlyWolfxXx

Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.

This is more reasonable rather then forcing the skin.

Edited by Igor