Sign in to follow this  
lockie1976

Create Groups, find Radios, use Group Chat

1. Add the function to allow a player to form/start a group, pretty much the same as PR's version minus the military names etc... see below

arma2oa2012021020445028.jpg

(From 'Project Reality for ArmA 2)

2. Add the 'Radio' as a loot item.

3. When members of the 'Group' find Radios, those group members can talk to each other via 'Group Chat' (its what the group chat is for in stock ArmA)

Adding features like this will help encourage 'teaming up'

Always to hear from the masses :)

Edited by i76

Sounds like you're talking of something a bit like ACRE, which would fit well into DayZ because it's extremely realistic, even with walky-talkies.

However, ACRE requires teamspeak to run.

Edited by icomrade

Sounds like you're talking of something a bit like ACRE, which would fit well into DayZ because it's extremely realistic, even with walky-talkies.

Hopefully not like ACE, ACE has 'some' good features but would have to hack crap outta it to make it work.

Hopefully not like ACE, ACE has 'some' good features but would have to hack crap outta it to make it work.

ACRE, not ACE; although imho I enjoy ACE more than PR due to the level of teamwork and roles you are given, but that's beyond the point.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11339

ACRE, not ACE; although imho I enjoy ACE more than PR due to the level of teamwork and roles you are given, but that's beyond the point.

http://www.armaholic...ge.php?id=11339

No, not ARCE, its the basic channel feature..... only one thing needs to be added... group channel exists, radios exist.... all you need to add is the ability to create groups as in PR and now domination (sure there's many more that allow the creation of groups).

Its really very simple.