Sign in to follow this  
ProGamerGov

Connecting to server causes unconsciousness for 5 min.

Any way to fix this without killing myself or getting reset? This happens on every server, it's not game breaking just annoying.

Edited by ProGamerGov

When you DC in shock this happens. So you've either fallen of a ladder or alt-f4ed during a battle when being shot

Have you been server hopping or using alt-f4 recently?

Earlier I was joining my usual server and when it was loading I saw a clan was standing in my spawn, so I used the alt-f4. That is the only time I have done so.

Edited by ProGamerGov

When you DC in shock this happens. So you've either fallen of a ladder or alt-f4ed during a battle when being shot

I have taken painkillers and did not alt-f4 in any combat, just while I was loading. I also have never fallen off a ladder.

Edited by ProGamerGov

I have taken painkillers and did not alt-f4 in any combat, just while I was loading.

Painkillers only affecet pain not shock. If there is a white symbol that looks like 2 blunt white object hitting each other, that is shock

Edited by Kar98

Painkillers only affecet pain not shock. If there is a white symbol that looks like 2 blunt white object hitting each other, that is shock

Don't have that symbol on my screen and haven't for days.

Same.

ALSO

I get killed, respawn, and bam, 5 mins lying there and not even able to respawn myself.

I JUST DIED, HOW CAN I HAVING FUCKING SHOCK

I have taken painkillers and did not alt-f4 in any combat, just while I was loading. I also have never fallen off a ladder.

Maybe you got shot right in the moment you DCed

Maybe you got shot right in the moment you DCed

I don't think so but if that is the case then what are my options? Does it go away?

Edited by ProGamerGov

I have seen a couple of people mentioning this...but they weren't very persistent. I think it went away because they stopped asking about it.

I think that even if you weren't in shock, it was somehow registered that way.

Also, the small version of your avatar on the right side of the front page looks like underwear.

I have seen a couple of people mentioning this...but they weren't very persistent. I think it went away because they stopped asking about it.

I think that even if you weren't in shock, it was somehow registered that way.

Also, the small version of your avatar on the right side of the front page looks like underwear.

I really hope it does and my avatar is a badge from the sci-fi series Stargate Atlantis.

I haven't seen anyone saying this problem ever went away! That worries me.

Edited by ProGamerGov

Thanks for the help guys and gals! Is there anyone else able to help with this issue?

I've had it happen before while not being in shock or anything, game has bugs so I just take it as this being in Alpha.

Also respawned after I died once and spawned unconcious for 5 minutes, that was kind of annoying.

I've had it happen before while not being in shock or anything, game has bugs so I just take it as this being in Alpha.

Also respawned after I died once and spawned unconcious for 5 minutes, that was kind of annoying.

But this for happens every single time, all the time.

This guy:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/38611-spawning-unconscious-with-ridiculous-countdown-resolved/page__hl__%22spawning+unconscious%22

Says he had someone come and kill him and that did it.

Someone suggests making a new arma character profile, but some people say that did not work.

In this thread:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/10533-fix-spawning-unconscious-fix/page__hl__%22spawning+unconscious%22

It is again suggested that you allow yourself to be killed.

Edited by 1.7.2.4

My problem is joining a server and going unconscious not respawning and going unconscious.

Edited by ProGamerGov

So....

You join a particular server and it happens. You can disconnect, and reconnect to tht server multiple times, but it only happens when you connect to a new server?

Earlier I was joining my usual server and when it was loading I saw a clan was standing in my spawn, so I used the alt-f4. That is the only time I have done so.

did that happen right before this started happening?

Yes but I accidentally joined a night time server while trying to move my character out of the area and then miss click to another night server then rejoined my normal server again.

Yes but I accidentally joined a night time server while trying to move my character out of the area and then miss click to another night server then rejoined my normal server again.

pretty sure nothing happened to me on those night servers. Earlier I had noticed when I first went on the server in the morning I was somewhere different than where I disconnected the day before.

I was also really focused at the time on planning my route on my iPad.

Edited by ProGamerGov