Sign in to follow this  
loneranger69

I almost made it!!!!!! Running Ducks, i need a clan

I've been playing dayZ for about a week, I have been doing well surviving for 2 days heading up north. Found 4 miscreants trying to hunt me down in Zelen, but they could not see me, as none of them had night vision. But I witnessed various shenanigans so I fled, got to the edge of the airfield and looted the first barracks. Than I crossed over and as soon as my big toe touched the tarmac, GUNSHOT. Oh Lordy, that is a gunshot says I, so I drop my chemlight, try to make a move than BOOM. Headshot. My balls fell off and I broke my legs. I was very much upset. Took me a span to get there sneaking and I die from a camping gentleman mother lover, but I am over it now. I'm not sure whether it was a sniper because it was a silenced weapon, but he wasn't around me. So I would like to request to join a clan to travel to the airfield, loot the place, and kill any campers we see.

+1000

Think I'll hire your for any translations for Street to English, Ill pay with coke/pepsi and beans, and maybe spare tools ;)

this is fuckin hilarious...

my balls fell off n i broke my legs

is actually epic. too bad you cant play the game now, since:

Requirements:

• ArmA II: Combined Operations
  • DayZ Mod Files (Available on the downloads page)
  • Balls

*...and now we observe the small brained humans attack another human for being different.*

idk. i laughed at this story pretty good. but i think the op has a great attitude. just get back in the ring and try again.

only thing is, if you do get a clan OP, if you speak in Vent the same way you write, nobody is gonna know wtf you are saying. lol.

Haha.. I've been laughing the entire time, reading through all of these posts.

I especially like the street to english translation.

And of course, his balls fell off. Hahah.. Lordy..