irGoodman

Not playing DayZ until it's fixed.

So I've seen all these posts about the weapons being nerfed in Arma.

Now, I understand it isn't Rocket's fault, but until he fixes what seems to be a pretty significant problem affecting his mod, I don't think I can play this.

I don't want to risk the first character that's made it safely to the airfield and to other towns because my bullets were changed while I was sleeping.

Unlike other people, I'm not rage quitting because of alt + F4, or zombie behaviour, or anything like that. It's because of an outside factor to this mod, which is probably an incredibly good thing for Rocket.

Rocket is a sexy mofo and I love his creations have my babies plox

inb4nobodycares

inb4it'sinalpha.jpg

inb4opcantinb4

• Like 1

Cool and all.

Sincere question.

Why post? What did you hope to accomplish?

Have fun doing what you decide to do!

• Like 1

Playing Day Z...or testing Day Z?

This is the second thing that annoys me.

I'm still playing a fucking game moron

Because it's in alpha doesn't mean that I am not partaking in an experience with my character that I control, and therefore play.

It's play, idiot.

arguably the fact that it is an alpha means you are more towards testing than playing.

OP if that is your frame of thought then it will be quite some time before you come back to DayZ.

Edited by VitaminK

It's a game. You test it by playing it. Semantics, nothing more.

It's a free alpha. It'll be a free beta. Then it'll be a closed release candidate. Then it'll be $15 on Steam.

Its only a char, what you are risking by not playing an alpha is a total wipe of your char at some stage anyway. Finally logging in and seeing the screen...choose your gender.. Play die play die , report bugs. play die. Its only pixels man :)

wat.

I see an amazing post by myself.

Did you just call your own post amazing?

Oooooooo kay.......

@C4SINO: The majority, probably 95% of the players playing this mod is for their own enjoyment, not for testing.

@maatdk: Why would he want anyone to miss him? Why should anyone miss him? I doubt he expected you to miss him, nor would he want to as he probably dont have any idea of who you are, so comments like your is just to show how ignorant you really are.

Just my two cents.

• Like 1

I never understood why people post these threads. Do they think we care? :x

Rocket doesn't care if you stop playing. He already made his commission off of you.

This is the second thing that annoys me.

I'm still playing a fucking game moron

Because it's in alpha doesn't mean that I am not partaking in an experience with my character that I control, and therefore play.

It's play, idiot.

If you say so

I never understood why people post these threads. Do they think we care? :x

Yes.

I think we are all missing the truly important part of this:

Can I haz your stuff ?

Do understand Alphas are for Testing, the better testing they get out of Alphas - Betas the better the games can be. You act like right now you calling it a finished product ( Game ) ... It will take time , This is only a MOD as of right now give them time they are trying to go Stand Alone game... They didnt expect the mod to get so many people therefor it caused more problems for them and they acted as fast as they could. I give my best to "Rocket" and his team. They are doing the best they can...