Liamba

Alt+F4, so sick of it.

I was just playing, looking for snipers in the woods near Cherno, and I spot a guy named Lucius, in a ghillie suit, hiding quite well but not well enough. I shot him twice in the head with a DMR at a distance of about 50m, and hit both times. He just Alt+F4'd right away.

As this is so incredibly frustrating for bandits and players alike, at least this way I can leave his name here hoping for some shame on his behalf.

you spotted him huh? Sounds like you were on a server with tags enabled and you were just moving along the woods hoping to find something...

2 shots in the head? you sure about that? because to my knowledge any gun in the game is a oneshot to the head. and if you hit him in the head, he should not be able to alt-f4. but i dont know man, i agree with the fact that its sickening that people can get away with alt-f4 with no punishment still... hopefully a new patch soon comes out to fix the hell out of this. but unfortunately the forums are full of topics just like this, and this is no different then just pure complaining again ;/

Have faith that this issue will soon be sorted out.

you spotted him huh? Sounds like you were on a server with tags enabled and you were just moving along the woods hoping to find something...

The server did not have tags, and you don't really need them, most players in Cherno have fixed sniping spots and you can easily get used to them. I was just proning arround and saw a rifle coming out of a bush, which was his ghillie.

As for the two headshots, I am completely sure, I saw blood and his head droping. As soon as I hit the second shot, about a second later, he just disapeared.

Had this happen to me too today in Cherno too.

Sniping from the top of one of the industrial towers. See some fool trying to be sneaky running around a corner, missed the first shot and broke his legs on the second, then hit him in the chest for the third shot but he Alt+F4'ed right as the shot hit so he avoided it.

I had no kill so w/e he is a scrub Alt+F4'er; however, (from what I speculate) he joined another server, patched himself up, then went to the only tower that had an overlook on my position and killed me dead. I checked the tower and the only way to the top was a ladder directly in my line of sight.

Ain'tevenmad.jpg

People can Alt+F4 after they are shot/killed so their body disappears and killer gets no loot. So its completely possible this happened. People do it to me too.

Ya, I snuck up on some guy with a coyote backpack + svd camo... Hit him at least 7-9 times with my ak-74. I got credit for the kill, but he d/ced soon enough so that his body disappeared. I'm still pissed about that. :/