So me and my friends got banned from US1085 for killing the server owners.

Around 7:55 PM GMT-5.

Owners/Admins names were

[09K]MrCracker

[09K]Phantom1151

Just because they're bad doesn't give them the right to ban people.

Please show some evidence to back up your claim.

Edited by Senrain

Same thing happened to my group.

Not much way to show proof not like we are recording 24/7 waiting to be banned.

There are battleeye logs for a reason.

They ran one of the guys over and Liquid shot both of them. The [09X] guys killed 2 of our guys as well. It was a legit fight. Devs can check the logs for evidence so gtfo trolls.

Edited by Lyrim

Heres what happened.

Clan members and myself were in stary at the tents. All is calm an all of a sudden we hear a car as if it was next to us. We turn to the sound bam about got run over. they hop out and 1 shot both of us in less than a second. Sorry guys either there was some INSANE lag(which there wasnt) or your clan hacks. Not taking chances so you all are banned! Have a nice day.

PS been watching this clan (WDZ) on my server for a few days as they were suspicious to start with.

EDIT: IF they can prove it wasnt any sort of foul play ill unban you guys with out any problems.

Edited by Mr_Cracker

Heres what happened.

Clan members and myself were in stary at the tents. All is calm an all of a sudden we hear a car as if it was next to us. We turn to the sound bam about got run over. they hop out and 1 shot both of us in less than a second. Sorry guys either there was some INSANE lag(which there wasnt) or your clan hacks. Not taking chances so you all are banned! Have a nice day.

PS been watching this clan (WDZ) on my server for a few days as they were suspicious to start with.

EDIT: IF they can prove it wasnt any sort of foul play ill unban you guys with out any problems.

I feel bad for you, your excuse is so piss poor even a toddler could create a better one..

You got 99 problems but spewing shit ain't one of em' son.

Except for the fact you can't prove they've done anything wrong. I can't seem to recall the thread which says that server admins can ban "suspected" hackers on their own free will, without proof.. Oh wait, there isn't one, because that's BattlEye's job.

Heres what happened.

The fact you heard it behind you and not on top of you is indicative of no hacking taking place. If I was a hacker and you were camping, I'd drop that mofo right on your bonce for epic lols. I could easily take out a couple of guys who were unprepared as I jumped out of a vehicle in a few seconds. If there were more of me, you wouldn't of had a chance in hell.

Admins have more tools at their disposal (logs) than an average player does. You're accusing, so the burden of proof is on you.

TL;DR - Admin abuse. Add it to the blacklist fire, boys.

• Like 1

Funny thing is that it was the first/second time on your server didn't know that a few days is a couple of hours.

Also me and a friend shot you since we got out before you got ran over where you shot the driver and passenger of the car snipes then shot both of you since one of you had broken legs.

Edited by Chalupa

Heres what happened.

You have no proof either, and since you have no proof of their foul play, you have violated the server rules you agreed to. If you think the Devs dont look at stuff like this, or moderators dont bring it to light on our forums, then you obviously lack as much of a brain as you do evidence. So hope you resolve this ethically.

Edited by Curgon
  • Like 2

Curgon just schooled that admin.. My favorite line, " Sorry guys either there was some INSANE lag(which there wasnt) or your clan hacks."

Funny thing happened..... I was listening to what was happening in mumble. At the time of the death of the [09K] guys I was near solnichny, i.e. nowhere near stary, and because I had a WDZ tag on my character I was banned instantly, before some of the guys who had been at Stary when it happened. Accusations of hacking are nice when we spent hours gathering supplies to fix that car. So yeh I just thought you might like to know it wasn't just those who killed them that got banned.

• Like 1

I'm pop a WDZ tag on, hop on this server and go hunt me some [09k] butthurts.

• Like 2

I'm pop a WDZ tag on, hop on this server and go hunt me some [09k] butthurts.

What a splendid idea.

If it proof of us enough that we weren't hacking i have a 6 min clip from when i was testing fraps. its just our group driving around the car.

You have no proof either, and since you have no proof of their foul play, you have violated the server rules you agreed to. If you think the Devs dont look at stuff like this, or moderators dont bring it to light on our forums, then you obviously lack as much of a brain as you do evidence. So hope you resolve this ethically.

Curgon pretty much said, they need to unban you or show proof that you were hacking or face having action taken.

Both sides need proof. Simple as that. Also, if a certain server admin feels hurt about what I said, that I made a personal insult to him, for incriminating himself on the topic of his server, rather then reporting me on his topic, where you openly admitted you banned someone, with no evidence present, you should man up and come to me yourself.

I just wish some of the server admins, who are doing this, put more focus on testing the game, then banning people for things they dont document and safeguard themselves. Just my opinion.

• Like 3

Yeah I should had taken a picture, but they can check these things, what exactly happened was, I wanted to get out at Stary, so I got out RIGHT before the tents, and they kept driving, my friend ran over one of the [09K] guys and when the other [09K] player shot at my team I saw them both and killed them right away (M4 CCO Full Auto). So no, none of us jumped out right away and shot you guys, i was already out of the car. Not to mention Pan wasn't even there, and he got banned just cause he had our tag in his name lol.

EDIT: Cracker is a bit butt hurt because I sniped him one day before the ban(7/25/2012) and got his M107, DMR, Rangefinder, and NVG's outside of Cherno. Probably would of gotten banned then if he would of known it was me.

Edited by Liquidsx3

Both sides need proof. Simple as that. Also, if a certain server admin feels hurt about what I said, that I made a personal insult to him, for incriminating himself on the topic of his server, rather then reporting me on his topic, where you openly admitted you banned someone, with no evidence present, you should man up and come to me yourself.

I just wish some of the server admins, who are doing this, put more focus on testing the game, then banning people for things they dont document and safeguard themselves. Just my opinion.

OMG! THANK YOU! Beans! All I have...you may take them forever! I have baked beans, refried beans, chili con carne with beans, Bush's baked beans...just...have them all!

I am looking into setting up Fraps myself today. Gonna start recording events...I have been running into some shady admins recently. Usually just resetting the server after I kill them and take their stuff but still...

Edited by Vertisce
  • Like 1