Sign in to follow this  
Tibra

How do i approach this forum in the best manner possible? /Hi

...is to basically help Rocket earn more money...

Rocket hasn't earned even 1 cent from this mod. Nothing. Nada. Only Bohemia Interactive that created ArmA 2 gets money when people by their game. DayZ developers don't get anything.

Also, since when does youtube take skills to use? Unless you have lots of subscribers that follow you actively, you have no youtube skills :D

EDIT: Also adding I read the OP 3 times and couldn't spot a question or a statement from there. Dafuq?

Edited by Daddy'o

The whole point of the post is im assuming he has a lot of followers on youtube so he knows how to advertise himself or some bs like that and he wan't to attract rocket's attention to try and help him grow and advertise the mod in some sort of business deal or friendly mutual agreement or something by making videos or something and putting them on youtube.

Hey, I've had my share of trouble opening doors......

Hey man, don't joke. My buddy Mogawa got killed by a door. I had to sit in that fucking shed guarding his MP5SD while the rest of the crew kept the raid up.

Ha ha! Maybe I should have said, "Breathing air." :lol:

If you do get in contact with him, my advise would be this:

1. Say nothing you have said in this threat, nothing,, absolutely nothing!

2. Don't be pretentious, it'll get you nowhere.

Oh, and don't get your hopes up...

Good luck though

And doen't show him this http://www.youtube.com/user/Tibra

Edited by CLewis

OP

It doesn't take a genius to see that there will be alot of money made by people involved with the creation of DayZ, however,it doesnt take a genius to see that you will not be one of those people.Not with that pitch anyway. Good luck on your second draft.

Woa! Apparently OP is smarter than 90% of the population AND a youtube veteran!

Cool. story. bro. Do you have a degree in cool stories too? That might make you OVERQUALIFIED

Edited by Caz
  • Like 2

Lulz. True skillz with the YooToobs.

I might be able to help promote OP whit my mad youtube skills

Condescending people usually seem.... Smarter...

I love how you feel that your opinion is so valuable that rocket simply MUST hear it.

It's pretty easy to get information in front of his eyes. I will leave figuring it out to your superior intellect.

I will not make fun of your grammar because it's clear you do not speak English as a first language.

You come off as a cut rate bond villain... Or maybe one in a Steven Seagal movie. The fat, tired Steven Seagal. Or maybe if Fred Dryer had made a knock off of a Dirty Harry movie.

Anywho... At your level, I'd say put up a thread on the suggestions forum. Surely your bedazzling ideas and delivery will garner some attention and send ripples through the community.

Anyhow? Wow.This was a waste of time after all.

And to all the unrelated and mostly worthless comments that clearly are following in the tracks of "those Americans" that enjoy discussing what side they are on (left - right), rather than actually analyzing the conditions for then to take a shot at what will give them most progression; great job wasting my time.

From a community standpoint, i will not care a single percent about what rules this tiny forum has as guidelines for the game; but rather what norms the community will drift up.

They are after all what made this game blow up. Way to act smart. When Black Ops 2 releases, you will get a hard time!

I got people to entertain and educate. I got work to do. This forum is not even worth remembering. Bye.

My apologies but I still can't see a question in your post. But welcome all the same! :) What is it you are asking? You ask how to approach the forum, and you have. But what is it you are trying to achieve, what help or information would you like?

At first, I thought you were asking if playing this game and showing it on youtube would be popular but now I'm not sure. Clearly it is already very popular. But I can't see what else you are asking for.

All the best and good luck.

What is this about it makes no sense at all.

aspie.jpg

I think his English wasn't quite as clear as he thought. It can be tricky sometimes with an international community. We English are no good at languages and just speak slowler and more loudly if we're not understood. Right bunch of eejits we are. :)

In case you don't know op, your IQ being high does not mean your smart. Its what you know that effectively displays your intelligence. Your IQ is your ability to learn. IE a person with down syndrome can be smarter than you, they simply just learn slower. So anyone can be smarter than you, you just simply learn faster. Another example can be a college graduate with a phd. They may have an IQ of 110 and I have a IQ of 125 (random number, I don't even know my own IQ). Although I learn faster than him, he is SMARTER and KNOWS MORE, because he has had more schooling.

Anyhow? Wow.This was a waste of time after all.

And to all the unrelated and mostly worthless comments that clearly are following in the tracks of "those Americans" that enjoy discussing what side they are on (left - right), rather than actually analyzing the conditions for then to take a shot at what will give them most progression; great job wasting my time.

From a community standpoint, i will not care a single percent about what rules this tiny forum has as guidelines for the game; but rather what norms the community will drift up.

They are after all what made this game blow up. Way to act smart. When Black Ops 2 releases, you will get a hard time!

I got people to entertain and educate. I got work to do. This forum is not even worth remembering. Bye.

Still pretentious.

You don't really ask a question and you do it in an unnessesary complicated way. You then excpect to get answers. And now you use the "play a different game", that has bin done a million times. Way to act smart!

Edited by CLewis