Sign in to follow this  
Tibra

How do i approach this forum in the best manner possible? /Hi

Why do i want to approach the forum in the best manner possible?

You see.... *Sigh*

I come from the waste large land, a place they call YouTube.

And, at this moment, this game is blowing up on a community level.

So what i have (Been on youtube for 6 years, watched a inhuman amount of videos e.t.c) as a mission, is to basically help Rocket earn more money, save more time on 2 different areas, and for him to get a even better/larger reputation for his doings with this game; compared to how it is right now.

This is why i am asking on this forum. I am not what you would call a EXPERT youtube user, but i know how it all goes around pretty well. Advanced user fits my bill; while the rules of this game on the forums and the... rather vivid life that this game has on here? I would rather ask instead of reading random stuff for 2-5 hours.

I will return tomorrow to check how this is going. Even though i doubt i am really going to be able to get anywhere with this post.

I mean, who would like to get advertising advises from a guy that has an iq that is higher than 90% of the world population, and has dedicated 6 years to youtube where DayZ game is blowing up?

Mehh, worth a shot. Have a nice day/night people, i will return tomorrow to see what i can work with.

• Like 3

I don't know, but I'm sorry to say this guy isn't all that smart.

90% of the population? My IQ is higher that 100% of the population!

LOL umm not sure what to say there. . . .

So what your saying OP is that your really a transdimensional hyperintelligent being with advanced delusionary schizophrenia and involuntary narcissistic rage ? (wif m4d youTube skillz bra)

(but he's a very nice person).

Edited by Psyl3nt
  • Like 1

I -think- hes testing the waters to see what kind of response he'd get, and just run off of that, but that may be completely wrong. I can't make heads or tails of it.

I think maybe he wants to post YouTube videos of dayz and somehow revenue share from the traffic from his loyal use base?

If so, it's simple. Record every minute of your playing and don't edit ANYTHING. Everyone wants to see 20 minutes of running, followed by 15 minutes of crouching and crawling, then hear you mutter "fuck, more tins". Do that for a few hours and post it in episodes.

Profit!

• Like 1

Ummm...What?

Also: Some of the stupidest people I've met are the ones who claim to have a higher intelligence quotient than others in the general populace. Plus, you didn't even need to mention your IQ in this post. It is completely irrelevant and nobody cares. You're just further disassociating yourself from the Day Z Forum Community....something you already did enough of with this weird ass post.

Sounds like some kid. "I will return tomorrow to check how this is going. Even though i doubt i am really going to be able to get anywhere with this post." LMAO

I THINK he's saying that since he's been on Youtube for 6 years he should be the one doing advertising for the game, since it's "catching on." In other words he's selling "promoting advice."

It's really bad wording and I have no clue if I'm right.

Edit: After reading it again, maybe he's asking for advice on how to play the game because he can't find anything good on youtube?

Christ. Kids need to just ask straight questions.

Edited by Convoy

Good god am i relieved. I thought my english was so bad that i couldn't understand a simple question, but others seem to struggle too.

Well good luck with your high iq sir.

I have no fucking clue what you're on about OP but welcome to Day Z.

• Like 1

To a guy that study people's

I -think- hes testing the waters to see what kind of response he'd get, and just run off of that, but that may be completely wrong. I can't make heads or tails of it.

You nailed it! BRAVO!

So there is SOME potential here after all! I love how there is a couple of dedicated forum users who did not get that at all.

The rest of my first comments are just a pulp of facts i typed kinda super-tired? But they are all true to the core. Yep. Room for improvement with that understanding thing i guess. Nevertheless, i got a couple of tips, facts and suggestions for Rocket. And no, all i am looking for is a grown up, dedicated conversation. No bullshit, straight to the point with him. With all respect, an ALPHA MOD almost never blow up on the spot like this, and it would be fare for him and the youtube community/LARGE Call of Duty Community to get to know each other to simply neutralize a lot of the bullshit people like me might/have experienced.

Thoughts? Suggestions? How difficult is it to get a hold of this man.

Edited by Tibra

The DayZ forums are best approached in the following manner:

2ur8d48.jpg

Also, as an added bonus, the "verification phrase" for this image on tinypic.com was "it hurts." I shit you not.

• Like 2

ahh awesomes the juutubes haff come to safes us!!!

also - da'fuq are you smoking idiot?

To a guy that study people's

You nailed it! BRAVO!

So there is SOME potential here after all! I love how there is a couple of dedicated forum users who did not get that at all.

The rest of my first comments are just a pulp of facts i typed kinda super-tired? But they are all true to the core. Yep. Room for improvement with that understanding thing i guess. Nevertheless, i got a couple of tips, facts and suggestions for Rocket. And no, all i am looking for is a grown up, dedicated conversation. No bullshit, straight to the point with him. With all respect, an ALPHA MOD almost never blow up on the spot like this, and it would be fare for him and the youtube community/LARGE Call of Duty Community to get to know each other to simply neutralize a lot of the bullshit people like me might/have experienced.

Thoughts? Suggestions? How difficult is it to get a hold of this man.

Condescending people usually seem.... Smarter...

I love how you feel that your opinion is so valuable that rocket simply MUST hear it.

It's pretty easy to get information in front of his eyes. I will leave figuring it out to your superior intellect.

I will not make fun of your grammar because it's clear you do not speak English as a first language.

You come off as a cut rate bond villain... Or maybe one in a Steven Seagal movie. The fat, tired Steven Seagal. Or maybe if Fred Dryer had made a knock off of a Dirty Harry movie.

Anywho... At your level, I'd say put up a thread on the suggestions forum. Surely your bedazzling ideas and delivery will garner some attention and send ripples through the community.

• Like 3

Funny. I like the way he uses eloquent words to support his claim to a high IQ. I would like to know what he thinks his IQ is. If, he really ever had been through a real IQ test and not some garbage on the internet. I had someone tell me years ago that their IQ was 225. That would make him like a god. They obviously did not know what an IQ was or what the quotient means. There are actually 3 different standards to testing an IQ. Each standard of testing is rigorous and takes hours on end. Seeing as the average IQ of human beings is 100. 115 and above are highly intelligent. 135 and above are considered genius levels.

I took an IQ test when I was in 10th grade. I scored a 125. But that does not mean anything because intelligence and knowledge are two different things. It's funny that people confuse the two. Take for instance his claim to be an "expert" youtube user. It is not something I would brag about. His knowledge of how to use youtube has nothing to do with intelligence. People who are not intelligent can be extremely knowledgeable in certain subjects and areas. This makes them seem intelligent and they may even think so themselves. As someone mentioned earlier, those who brag about their knowledge and attribute it to their intelligence usually are not very intelligent at all.

If the OP was intelligent. He would have skimmed the internet or the forums first to find posts made by rocket. Seeing as he is an "expert" youtube user, he would have deduced that Rocket must have some profile or account with reddit, this forum, and even youtube. After exhausting him/herself finding said account, he would have contacted Rocket directly. Instead.... well you know the rest of the story.

• Like 1

Funny. I like the way he uses eloquent words to support his claim to a high IQ. I would like to know what he thinks his IQ is. If, he really ever had been through a real IQ test and not some garbage on the internet. I had someone tell me years ago that their IQ was 225. That would make him like a god. They obviously did not know what an IQ was or what the quotient means. There are actually 3 different standards to testing an IQ. Each standard of testing is rigorous and takes hours on end. Seeing as the average IQ of human beings is 100. 115 and above are highly intelligent. 135 and above are considered genius levels.

I took an IQ test when I was in 10th grade. I scored a 125. But that does not mean anything because intelligence and knowledge are two different things. It's funny that people confuse the two. Take for instance his claim to be an "expert" youtube user. It is not something I would brag about. His knowledge of how to use youtube has nothing to do with intelligence. People who are not intelligent can be extremely knowledgeable in certain subjects and areas. This makes them seem intelligent and they may even think so themselves. As someone mentioned earlier, those who brag about their knowledge and attribute it to their intelligence usually are not very intelligent at all.

If the OP was intelligent. He would have skimmed the internet or the forums first to find posts made by rocket. Seeing as he is an "expert" youtube user, he would have deduced that Rocket must have some profile or account with reddit, this forum, and even youtube. After exhausting him/herself finding said account, he would have contacted Rocket directly. Instead.... well you know the rest of the story.

OP is a tool. Being an expert at Youtube is like being an expert at opening doors. There's nothing complicated or intricate on Youtube and a majority of the community is a gaggle of chuckle fucks slapping up trendy content.

Kid just trying to stroke his E-Peen.

With all respect, an ALPHA MOD almost never blow up on the spot like this, and it would be fare for him and the youtube community/LARGE Call of Duty Community to get to know each other to simply neutralize a lot of the bullshit people like me might/have experienced.

Also, why do you think that the "Large" CoD community and this community give a flying flip about each other?

Edited by Convoy
  • Like 1

OP is a tool. Being an expert at Youtube is like being an expert at opening doors. There's nothing complicated or intricate on Youtube and a majority of the community is a gaggle of chuckle fucks slapping up trendy content.

Kid just trying to stroke his E-Peen.

Also, why do you think that the "Large" CoD community and this community give a flying flip about each other?

Hey, I've had my share of trouble opening doors......

• Like 2

I mean, who would like to get advertising advises from a guy that has an iq that is higher than 90% of the world population, and has dedicated 6 years to youtube where DayZ game is blowing up?

More like 90% of the dog population !

Edited by Massicor

Hey, I've had my share of trouble opening doors......

Hey man, don't joke. My buddy Mogawa got killed by a door. I had to sit in that fucking shed guarding his MP5SD while the rest of the crew kept the raid up.

• Like 1

Truth. Doors are nothing to joke about around here.

Also, +1 :beans: to OP for starting a thread that gave me plenty of laughs.

Edited by Velocirapetor