Sign in to follow this  
xXShootToKillXx

ADMIN ABUSE US 1074

My partner and I were at the NW Airfield just now on the US 1074 server. We were looting one of the hangars when two people driving a URAL came barreling through the entrance. They managed to run over my friend but I managed to kill them both and take the URAL. Obviously this was the admin because shortly after my partner and I were repeatedly kicked from the server and the server was locked twice.

I can confirm this as I was the guy who was run over and killed. The kick happened two minutes later. This admin is the lowest of the low.

I can confirm this as I was the guy who was run over and killed. The kick happened two minutes later. This admin is the lowest of the low.

Yea... and now you died and lost your things for no reason....

Its hard to believe that admin abuse like this happens when you cant see the names of the player that kills you. Is there more to the story?

Well, right now there are 4 people on that server and it is locked. There were only about 10 people total when we logged onto it. We were the last people to join before he locked it down. It is not that hard to determine who probably killed you when many of the players on the server are on your squad. Anyway, there is no more to the story than what was originally posted. We don't know this guy and this was just a random server that we chose to go on.

Same thing happened to me -

I log into the server on top of the air control tower at the nw airfield, I see someone with 50 zombies behind him, I kill him. He was likely the admins friend. I then turn around and I see a ural driving down the runway, I snipe the driver out(the admin) and then they restart the server, I try to join but am repeatedly kicked, they then lock the server.

Edited by adamater

I can sympathize. My personal opinion is that this guy (or is it little school girl maybe>) is only running a server so him and his buddies can get all the loot and practice. I am not sure why they even bother opening it up to the public at all. Of course, they could just want to kill people and take their stuff. It would be nice if there were official servers. I would gladly pay a monthly sub. The funny thing is these guys are not really that good at all. They only killed me because they had the Ural. My buddy wasted them pretty quick

The threads about abusing admins is extremely growing up and I'm asking myself, if there are anyway servers with uncorrupt admins in DayZ? I had the same problems some days ago and I complained it in the DayZ forum, then I wrote an email to Battleye Support. My post in DayZ forum only had reached other victims, but it didn't helped alot. The answer from Battleye Support on my email was like "sorry we can't help you, please contact the DayZ support".

Yes it's actually only a mod and it's for free and it's in the alpha, but it is a question of time that the admins or provider or maybe the gamemasters (like in WoW) will become professional and payed workers.

The game has an unbelievable big potential to get one of the best games ever, it would be sad if that gets broken because of some corrupt and childish admins, who can't play fair.