Sign in to follow this  
Tsyn

[Trade] Ghillie Suit, NVGS, and GPS for AS50

As the title states, I have a GPS and I'm looking to trade it for an AS50.

Rules of the trade are below. If you don't like it I'm sorry. Trading is risky business and I'm not going to be part of one of those "Fucked a trader over" posts.

• The person who is trading will show up alone. I don't care if you have buddies in the woods, but you will meet our trader ALONE.
  • You will meet in our location. If it takes you entirely too long, the trade is over and we will leave immediately.
  • When approaching our trader, your gun will be lowered or you will be killed.
  • If we are shot or shot at, you will die immediately and our group will engage any other hostiles.
  • We will pick a designated area on the lowest population server possible and you will meet us there. We may change the area if a decent argument is proposed.

A rundown of the trade:

• We will have our group in locations that have been predetermined
  • Your trader will enter the area alone(as said before)
  • Our trader will drop the item on the ground a few meters away
  • Your trader will drop your item on the ground a few meters away
  • Your trader will take the item and leave immediately
  • Our trader will collect the item and we will leave

We will invite the trader onto our Teamspeak to speak with our team as they move to the location and so that we know when they're nearby. This is security for everyone in my opinion. You are not forced to speak, but I would prefer if you did join and if you did speak with us.

My group of survivors has never caused any issues in trades, negotiations, or in-game meetings of any sort. If you do not trust us, don't post.

If you feel this is not a fair trade, please give your ideas of negotiation.

After the trade has been completed, I will ask you to vouch for my group on the forum. Just tell people how everything went if you wouldn't mind :)

Edited by Tsyn

An AS50 is worth far more than a GPS. Sorry but i'm not trading mine.

"If you feel this is not a fair trade, please give your ideas of negotiation. "

I feel it is perfectly fair. Check the spawn rate of the two of them. If you run across 5 helicopter spawns, you're bound to find an AS50. I've looted hundreds of barracks and have only found a few GPS'.

But my opinion doesn't matter. I'm the one doing the trade, so I might be able to change the negotiations.

Perhaps L85A2 AWS for AS50?

Hmm. My group already has two. Sorry but I don't think I'll trade. Thanks for the offer anyways.

I love people who show up on a trade thread and just say 'no' instead of making an offer.

Glad you posted, see ya.

please let us know where you meet so we can ....assist in the transaction

Oh, you're gonna give my group some free murders? Sweet!

Edited by Tsyn

I have the rarest item of all on the whole mainland of chenarus toilet paper! do you have it? didn't think so! i will trade the GPS for TP meet me at the out house!

I changed the items which are being traded, check it out.

I changed the items which are being traded, check it out.

throw in a pair of flip flops a stuffed bear ice cream and playboy magazine and we sir have a deal!

I'll give u a AS-50 with 10 clips in 4 days (I'm on vacation) for NVGs and rangefinders or a M4A1 HWS M203

i

ll give 20 mk rounds to the head, for oh lets say all of your gear? seems fair.

I have an AS50 and willing to trade. I am looking for a SVD Dragnov *have wanted this thing badly, since day 1* I will up the loot if necessary. But a Sniper for a Sniper sounds fair.

Edited by Cruc1al

Cruc1al you have been trolling hard for a SVD... makes me unsure about you man...

As for OP, how many ghillie do you have? I already have lots of GPS, NVG's but no ghillie right now. If you have some spares sitting around hit me up, I'd be willing to trade an AS50.

is the ghillie still in? i´d like to trade my AS50 for your ghilli. nothing else because i got gps/nvg. /pm me we will find a place and time.

i have to say im german but i dont have any problem coming into your teamspeak and talk to you while we meet up and trade.

/pm me

I can give you all youre looking for dude for a ghillie :)

I have a as50 im willing to trade for NVGS and ghillie. Let me know your TS or skype info. I will be on around 6pm eastern time.

Duno if the guy is still lookin for a ghillie but if you are or anyone here i might be tempted to trade my as50 for a ghillie and l85... add me on steam my id is nonwillknow

Thank, happy hunting

il take that deal ive been looking for a ghillie pm me back cause i sent a few people messages regarding a ghillie.

Edited by noobsmcgee