Sign in to follow this  
MightyLampshade

Wheelchairs

I think it should be possible to craft/create wheelchairs for when the moment comes that your friend/partner breaks their legs by running down the stairs.

I think two tires and scrap metal should be enough.

Then you can wheel them about until you find some morphine, or run into some zombies, in which case you can let them roll down the hill like some Hot Wheels cars.

Then you can wheel them about until you find some morphine' date=' or run into some zombies, in which case you can let them roll down the hill like some Hot Wheels cars.

[/quote']

that would look funny as hell!!

I think it's a silly idea unless you could tie a rope to them and tow them behind a car or motorbike at high speed, thus allowing players to shoot at zombies and players while burning down the freeway at 120 kph in a wheelchair.

You got in ACE something to transport injured. Stretcher is the name of it as I occur.

I know you can drag the fallen in DayZ and carry them in OA. I wonder why the carry option isn't available in DayZ?

Okty, imagine shooting a hostile in the legs and just carrying him about rending him unable to bandage himself so he bled out on your shoulders, it would simply be too overpowered considering we're all on the same 'team'.

Unless some artificial grouping system is implemented so that this cannot be done to hostiles/strangers I don't think it would be viable in practice.

Won't really be practical, and I doubt most people would survive long enough to craft an item in this game, especially a wheel chair, when they could just find the nearest loot for Morphine to restore their leg.

I can imagine people making a stretcher or carrying their buddies during a Zombie Apocalypse, but sitting around and creating wheelchair isn't one of them.

i think this would make the game more comical, image you are on the mountain spying over cherno with your cz, and you see 2 people come out, one running and one on a wheelchair, i would shit myself immediately. But on a serious side i can see some pros and cons with this, you still have a chance at pretty much living, but if it were realistic, you would have to stop your wheelchiar, turn around, pull off your gun which is probably on your lap or your back, so it would take 5 seconds to take the gun from your back, load it if it is unloaded and aim it, if you miss you would have to put it back on your back, taking an extra 5 seconds, grab the wheels , 1 second, turning around, 3 seconds, going a long distance to get a good range between you and the zombies and repeat.

Personally i do not suggest this because this pretty much encourages people to try stupid things because there is a posiblity of living if you break your legs with this wheelchair