Sign in to follow this  
Asegagi

Can launch ArmA II but not OA?

I was just on a server then I relised my steam wasn't on , I went on to join some guys

and now suddenly i can't lanch dayz or OA to play it, ofcourse I want to play DayZ on it.. I was just in a game a minute ago now bam this error out of nowhere dafuq -_-

I get 2 errors

first

addon 'dayz_anim' requires addon 'CA_Anims_E'

then

Warning: preNLOD format in object ca/ui/watch.p3d

Like I said i can lanch Arma but not Operation Arrowhead.

BTW I allready tried running everything by Administrator not work still...

Edited by Asegagi

You cannot play OA when you have Dayz installed.

You'd have to alt the settings each time if you wanted to play. I don't see the point as most servers are Dayz now.

I only ever play Arma II and Dayz. Easy and Simple.

Bloody Hell... I want to play DayZ.. I need to launch Arma2:OA to launch DayZ.. Even when I lauch it through six laouncher it doesn't work, sorry for my spelling of launcher or launch I can't be arsed to spell it :D

Bloody Hell... I want to play DayZ.. I need to launch Arma2:OA to launch DayZ.. Even when I lauch it through six laouncher it doesn't work, sorry for my spelling of launcher or launch I can't be arsed to spell it :D

Haha. Have you made a shortcut to Dayz in steam? Here's a tutorial on how to do that:http://kodabar.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/how-to-install-dayz-with-arma-2-free.html

*sigh*.... Listen it ran with no problem just a minute ago, and I used to launch it with Six Launcher , I open up steam , ran the game again with six launcher and bam you can't play dayZ.