Sign in to follow this  
aphex187

Have server script logs of the following people cheating :

Welp, i admit being wrong this time.

Time to admit being an idiot. It is just that this "Matt" is fucking annoying me

The fact that in his post, if you took any time to read, mentioned the guys steam.. and the evidence he posted was from that steam account.

I've already told you we have multiple GUID's and an ip addy that has 2 different port numbers. I don't think there's anything to worry about though m8 because like you have stated you are not cheating so just sit back, play the game and chill out....

And Lewis we really don't need you butting in do we, maybe go make another stream of you DC'ing whilst being attacked by Z's...

That's some conclusive evidence there bro. Almost every server I go on has a "Lewis" on it, there are also without a doubt hundreds of Matts. He doesn't even have a 4:3 monitor, that's awful evidence.

I know this one has no context to support it, but i posted a pack of these that he ( the othe Matt ) had on his steam profile. with other nicknames while playing, and when the last incident happened, including the server and time _

I've already told you we have multiple GUID's and an ip addy that has 2 different port numbers. I don't think there's anything to worry about though m8 because like you have stated you are not cheating so just sit back, play the game and chill out....

And Lewis we really don't need you butting in do we, maybe go make another stream of you DC'ing whilst being attacked by Z's...

Lol'd, didn't realise that these were private forums. I can post where I want.

I know this one has no context to support it, but i posted a pack of these that he ( the othe Matt ) had on his steam profile. with other nicknames while playing, and when the last incident happened, including the server and time _

You know this other Matt's Steam profile? Check the usernames he's used on that profile then.

Edited by PsiSyndicate
  • Like 1

I would sit back, play the game and chill out... but my name gets besmirched mostly by you with absolutely no evidence, you say i have logged in your server and hacked firstly with a GUID that isn't mine, then when i give you my GUID its suddenly now being used with the same IP that isn't mine again. used by the first GUID to cheat... yet you failed to bring this GUID and IP up in the first place? The problem is the GUID you have isn't mine and the IP you have isn't mine yet you still insist on saying its me and only putting forward my true GUID after i have told you it. On top of that you link this issue into petty digs at PsiSyndicate's channel which is just a cunt move and shows that there is no structure to this report nor the argument you have started over it.

Aphex182 (po892s307b1159a234sd234ghd37c59ab5) - #69 "private ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"onload"] execVM "\MyScripts\We.sqf";"

Reuben (312890r07b1159a234sd234ghd37c59ab5) - #41 "private ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"onload"] execVM "\MyScripts\Are.sqf";"

Xecuter (234sd78s7b1159a234sd234ghd37c59ab5) - #32 "private ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"onload"] execVM "\MyScripts\Shit.sqf";"

oh look, i can make logs too... time to post it everywhere cus it must be you guys!

• Like 2

Aphex182 (po892s307b1159a234sd234ghd37c59ab5) - #69 "private ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"onload"] execVM "\MyScripts\We.sqf";"

Reuben (312890r07b1159a234sd234ghd37c59ab5) - #41 "private ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"onload"] execVM "\MyScripts\Are.sqf";"

Xecuter (234sd78s7b1159a234sd234ghd37c59ab5) - #32 "private ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"onload"] execVM "\MyScripts\Shit.sqf";"

oh look, i can make logs too... time to post it everywhere cus it must be you guys!

Are you sick of living asshole ?

• Like 1