TFCxAddict

Houses of Balota

Just a question here.

I've never looted the town of Balota because I always just go through the airfield and find an AKM or something of the sort, but I need a new backpack soon as well as some food and water, and those seem to never be on the airstrip.

So, I ask of you, how successful have your raids been of the town in Balota? I'm wondering if it's worth going through all the zombies there.

Thanks.

Probably not the best idea. Might not run into many players though, a lot of zombie's though. Haha

lots of low yeild domestic/industrial with a few military close by, its a reasonably popular place so keep your wits about you

it tends to get used by the people playing long enough/smart enough to not go to churno/electro and duke it out with 15 nubs over a shop full of empty tin cans

Edited by stuffnthings

They say the streets are paved with gold, where the very rivers flow with tasty bean juice, where all men can feast upon frank n beans, fountains flow with coke and pepsi and small children gather AK magazines and pile them together for the weary traveller.

Go, search for the paradise that is Balota and please return and sing songs of it.

• Like 5

Just a question here.

I've never looted the town of Balota because I always just go through the airfield and find an AKM or something of the sort, but I need a new backpack soon as well as some food and water, and those seem to never be on the airstrip.

So, I ask of you, how successful have your raids been of the town in Balota? I'm wondering if it's worth going through all the zombies there.

Thanks.

Loot the airfield and go for the street with the hospital in the NW or Cherno, you will have 5 civilian buildings which should get you food and a backpack, if not try to make your way to the store ...

But mostly i found a backpack there.

They say the streets are paved with gold, where the very rivers flow with tasty bean juice, where all men can feast upon frank n beans, fountains flow with coke and pepsi and small children gather AK magazines and pile them together for the weary traveller.

Go, search for the paradise that is Balota and please return and sing songs of it.

I loved that.

I might go check it out, because it seems on every DayZ loot map I look at, it shows that every house there is common for finding exactly what I need. Also, it's better than going guns blazing into Cherno or Elektro :P

Loot the airfield and go for the street with the hospital in the NW or Cherno, you will have 5 civilian buildings which should get you food and a backpack, if not try to make your way to the store ...

But mostly i found a backpack there.

Alright, thanks for the tip. I think I might sneak my way into Cherno since it takes what seems like a few seconds to get there from the airfield :P

Hit that supermarket at the west end of Chernogorsk... It's very close to Balota. Best place to grab Alica packs.

Lots of noob hunting snipers hanging out in Balota these days, there is a need as a newly spawned player to be careful stopping there for any length of time. Once you have obtained a AKM or M16 from the small Airport and nearby deerstands across the way, get the hell out. Also with it being such a small place its easier for someone to spot you and then.. well you know what happens then.

Just a question here.

Thanks.

I have had some luck looting throughout Balota....The only suggestion that I can give to you is patrol on the outskirts of town and slowly make your way inside the town. But then again this can be used for every town but that's just my 2 cents.

My character is currently at the airstrip, i think i'm not far from dying of thirst, will i find any drink in Balota town?