kollozal22

Worst Way You Ever Died

have two

fist time playing was on my way to meet a friend of mine by Mogilvka? he said he was still aways a way and i could ether search the place or wait for him I decided to search the place crawled up to the door of the large farm buildings. (they remind me of pig farm stalls) the door breaks my legs I scramble around with him laughing at me and telling be how to fix it fix me legs and bleeding find a Winchester my first real weapon of the game and iam immediately swarmed by zombies die.

second

I was on my way to a large town on the west side of the island to make a run on the supermarket (Forget the name of the town) had been alive for about two weeks now and was in desperate need of food so i figured Id find something in there. Went in found nothing at all no trash nothing went in to the back found nothing walked to a door shut it to check my gear turned around immediately shot multiple time by a invisible dude.

• Like 1

Find a downed chopper and my friends and I decide that the safest way to do it is to have two of us go up and keep on guy on lookout. I stay back and find a nice flat rock to lay on with a good view of the chopper. I lay down, break my legs and die. FML

My two most fail deaths.

-- The time I died of thirst, I had crawled all the way to a lake and then just ended up crawling up and dying next to it. BECAUSE APPARENTLY I NEED A CANTEEN TO STICK MY FACE IN THE WATER AND DRINK.

-- Logged in, was in the middle of the wilderness, see a tractor. Proceed to get insanely excited over said tractor, not realizing somebody abandoned it because it was dangerously low on health (or whatever health is for vehicles) I bump it against a tree slightly and it blows the fuck up with me in it.

• Like 7

I was holding a hatchet in my hands on the top floor of the fire station at Electro, waiting for a survivor to come up, when I see his face I hit him and he falls unconscious downstairs, while I'm going down I glitch and I fall out of the fire station, broken bones, bleeding and KO, the survivors wakes up and shoots me.

• Like 1

I found a UAZ in the woods filled with goodies, i'm talking about everything you ever wanted. I manage to take some of it out but want to swap the anti-material rifle for a DMR instead, but it won't let me. I figure this is server lag, so I try reconnecting - it takes me well over 30 minutes. When I finally get back into the server i'm spawned on top of a tree and the ghillie suit and other things I snagged are no longer on my person. So yeah, I died. Server was LA22 by the way - and if that person who had the UAZ is reading this, I remember exactly where you stash it

Died to someone in Berizino,on the way back to meet up with my squad,I find a fully repaired tractor in the middle of a field,I get in and start driving to Berizino not believing my luck. After rolling over many zombies,I spot a goat,being the evil person I am,obviously I veer the tractor towards it going at 20kmph I hit the goat,the tractor does a quad backflip on the spot then detonates... That's one hardy goat.

• Like 7

Got in a tractor that appeared to be next to a tree. Got in and the hull and eng were damaged some, but not enough for immediately concern. As soon as I try and move out of the area, 2 feet and it decides to break down, throwing me out knocked out and I bleed out. Had every tool you could get, NVG's, M19 with 7 mags, 24 slot backpack, M4A1 CCO SD with 8 clips, plenty of medical supplies...

First time I bumped into another player. Didn't know what to do. I just froze on the spot, staring at the guy. But I don't mean like a momentary freeze. Oh no, this was a stand there while he shuffles around a little, changes his weapon and takes very careful aim of my face before firing! Still don't know what I thought I was going to achieve by not moving. Clearly got zombie survival mixed up with Jurassic Park...

• Like 2

I took out a sniper that was camping a tent spot (Stary). He had the best gear I've ever seen. I was loaded with military sniper and NV, gps etc

I quickly ran to a barn where a guy must have been just standing at the top and just shot me, I didn't even know where he was and dropped dead. Didn't even shoot the sniper rifle nor looked through the NV :|

Worse death was a stupid one.

Well, its somehow two in one. Me and my friend had aggroed alot of zombies in Kamyshovo, because hes still new to it.

I decided to show him how a its possible to get rid of theese guys by running though a building. We run to the industial complex (because thats where it was clear) at the beach.

I get the door open and we stumble inside only to see a girl in the corner. She starts taking some shots at us, but since we are both low on blood, we fall victim to her winchester. Never even got to scream "Friendly".

We do get some shots in though, so iam confident that she at least wont make it for long. I then spawn at Otmel, and decide that iam gonna retrive me gear... of course. Run back to the scene and peek inside. Shes has just begun looting my corpse and falls dead (Later runs out just to just be unconsious) - I think "Ha, thats what you get for shooting me!" and walk in to get my own winchester back so I can give her one in the head, just for the revenge feeling. But before it get it, she wakes up it seems, and one becomes too. Fail on my part.

(Afterwards I spawn again at Electro, and decide that its now or never. Run back and see that she lies dead on the ground. Run inside, grab my gun and makes sure that she stays that way. Then sling my own gear on the back and wait for my friend to come for his.)

PIcked up a hatchet, standing in between railing and a wall, got a broken leg and bled out.

Some random guy and I were searching some warehouses when he decided that he wanted to stand up and alert every zombie in the immediate area to our presence. We both retreat to the roof with zombies right behind us. As they start climbing up the ladder, I decided to jump off the roof and end it all right there. I only ended up snapping my legs and bleeding, and because of my lack of morhpine, I couldn't escape the zombies as they came over and started munching on me.

I was on my way to the Airfield hitting as many deer stands as possible, I finally reached it after 1 hour and half walking there to find the place was deserted of Zombies so i quickly searched the Hangars, I found a AKM and a couple mags for it and the further i walked west i heard a rumble and saw a UAZ just parked there, I becmae quite suspicious so i searched the tower it was parked next to to find the place full of dead zombies and a players body i couldnt search, I could see he had a AS50 and and was quite ticked off, Zombies started to spawn and I dartered off to the UAZ which had a full tank and was in perfect condition. Checking my Map someone had marked a Heli crash site, I drove off and was soon upon it, no more than two seconds of climbing out of the UAZ I saw it driving off without me followed by a series of Sniper shots and then I was dead.. I hate people

Edited by JezGray
  • Like 1

spawned just east from the Balota airstrip, sneaked upon the 'deer stands' which serve as watchtowers int he four corners of the military camp.. crawled for like an hour, since the place was swarming with zombies for some reason.. looted three of the four stands, approached the fourth.. found basic equip so far, knife, canteen, watch, food, drinks, various ammo.. what i didnt find was a weapon.. after climbing the fourth stand i see a guy running towards me, kiting the whole Zed festival behind him.. he climbed up to me, looked at me and climbed down again.. i stared for a second, confuzzled.. then the Zeds came marching in..

Edited by e47
  • Like 3

Went scavenging in the apartment buildings in Cherno as I was in desperate need of beverages. One zombie followed me in and glitched so I was unable to kill it (Even after i emptied 3-4 mags from a makarov). I was knocked unconscious and bleeding profusely after I was awoken. Went outside and was chased by some more zeds. Ran into two survivors who i mistook for friendlies. Thought they would help me out but they shot me instead, I guess they were far more interested in getting the m1014 that I had on me instead of saving someone that could have added to their overall strength.

Fell from a ladder in Cherno today which caused me to brake my legs and pass out. Right between two zombies.

To add insult to injury the roof i fell from was that of the hospital..

• Like 1

On my first playthough I was searching an outhouse and clicked the middle mouse button to select the gear option..ended up breaking my legs with closing the outhouse door

Had an 11 day character with gear I liked (M4 SD, DMR)... was messing with my video settings to check out how the FXAA stuff looked on video and accidentally hit the respawn button. The end. :(

• Like 3

I was trying to loot a body on top of a apartment during a firefight trying to be clever. For some reason my guy went into a running prone motion which ran me off the building and I fell to my death.

I had a second stupid incident that happened way earlier. I was in the firehouse in cherno and I somehow prone cliped through the tower fell and broke my legs and started bleeding out. Good thing my teammate was there to patch me up but wth man.

Edited by Coll

Climbing down the factory tower ladder in Elektro when i scroll my M-Wheel

I See the option "Slide down Ladder"

I click it...

Le epic swan dive into concrete

• Like 6

a friend and I were running around small towns, and it was the first time we had ever played. We were aggroing all the zombies and attempting to kill them out in an open field for food and water. The respawn rate kicked our asses and after using all of my pistol ammo, and all of my Winchester ammo I get cornered on a wall by two zombies. I quickly opened my inventory and dropped all my guns on the ground and unequipped my hatchet from my toolbar. After killing five zombies in order to save myself I am slowly bleeding out and my friend is passed out on the ground. I killed all the zombies around my friend and attempt to drag him to safety while bleeding. I had bandaged two or three times during this ordeal, and was just now out of bandages. I would drag his body about 10 to 20 feet before being attacked by one or two more zombies, having to drop him, and kill the zombies with my hatchet.

Needless to say after 20 minutes of constant bombardment from endless waves of zombies I fell pray to their attacks, and fell unconscious on my friends body. He regains consciousness and attempts to get the zombies off of me. My friend who I had tried so desperately to save got away safe and sound due to my efforts, and instead of saving me he ran for his life. Friends aren't worth the effort in Day-Z.

It seems like outhouse deaths are a lot more widespread than I would have guessed.

Which involves mine too. I closed an outhouse on myself, it broke my legs, knocked me out and caused bleeding. Killing me shortly.

• Like 1

After surviving for a good 22 hours of game play, I was providing over watch in Cherno for my team.

For some idiotic reason I had brought DMR ammo for the AS50, so i decided I'd move into the city and over them from one of the buildings.

Naturally, when I went to get off the roof the ladder was bugged, and my character thought it'd be a better idea to fly to the ground.

To make things better...

My body vanished in less than 5 minutes causing me to loose.

AS50

M4A1 CCO SD

Rangefinder

NVG

Alice Bag

All the tools (maps,matches,etc)

Upon spawning I broke my leg crawling out of an outhouse only to be devoured by 10 zombies.

Oh yeah. I've fallen off of a building this way TWICE.

#Fail.

• Like 1

Was driving an ATV when I got [Restricted Scrip #55 and kicked from a server - this is a glitch incase you don't know] loaded back in unconscious, bleeding and losing 1k health per second :/. Lost all my stuff after 200zeds :(

Driving a boat with an teammate and making a missclick trowing me in the water, whe my Buddy tryed to rescue me he drove over me Breaking my leg , making me bleeding and knocked me out... in the see in the middle of nowhere. After drowning into the sea im back from the unconscious state. Still in the water no land arround to Bandagae my wounds... So i just died bleeding on our way to the Land... Like 100 meters away before i could have stopped the bleeding