joeaguirre0

Looking For Mature North American Players!

With this:

Do Not Engage:

2) Unarmed Starting Players (Doesn't include players with large packs)

Do you mean - if there is an unarmed player who happens to have a large pack (it happens), kill them?

Favorite rule,

I like what im reading. I'm interested in a medic or assault role. Been surviving solo for the last month or so and havent joined an organized group, just bumped into survivors here and there while surviving off small towns and heli crashes in the north.

Steam: kuronama1

I like what im reading. I'm interested in a medic or assault role. Been surviving solo for the last month or so and havent joined an organized group, just bumped into survivors here and there while surviving off small towns and heli crashes in the north.

Steam: kuronama1

Feel free to add me guys!

First off, I'm 17. I've recently been playing on a russian private hive server and ran into an organized group. They thankfully had someone who spoke some english and I ran with them for the rest of the day. It was the most fun I had in a long time. The best part was, even though I couldn't understand them, I could tell they had excellent communication and I somehow fit in the formation.

We separated at the end of the day with a strange sense of comradery. I'm hoping to find something like that again, this time with people I can efficiently communicate with. Every thing you've set out as rules here makes sense and to be honest I'm suprised I didn't write them myself. You said you're looking for mature players, if I join you and you find out I'm not, I'll leave as soon as you ask me to.

Steam: danielpast

Avoid joining this group at all cost's, the leader is a immature prick, if you do not obey Him to the letter, you are kicked and banned... This group says it is for mature players, there is children in this group who act very much like children, if a older member says you did something, you do not get a single chance to explain yourself.

If you are looking for a group where you WILL die 90% of the time, this is the group for you.. The rules he has gets all his geared members killed daily, the teamwork here in this group is very little to none, yes they move in a group but the communication is very very little, no tactics what so ever, no leadership or anything.

I met SOME Nice people in this group, but the bullshit people have to put up with in this group is not worth it.

Avoid joining this group at all cost's, the leader is a immature prick, if you do not obey Him to the letter, you are kicked and banned... This group says it is for mature players, there is children in this group who act very much like children, if a older member says you did something, you do not get a single chance to explain yourself.

If you are looking for a group where you WILL die 90% of the time, this is the group for you.. The rules he has gets all his geared members killed daily, the teamwork here in this group is very little to none, yes they move in a group but the communication is very very little, no tactics what so ever, no leadership or anything.

I met SOME Nice people in this group, but the bullshit people have to put up with in this group is not worth it.

QQ-more please.

You shouldn't of shot our own team members.

Learn2play and less-trolling. We don't tolerate friendly fire just because you don't like a member.

Plus, you were too cocky and bossy. No one liked you.

Wouldn't it get annoying to keep yelling "engaging" and alerting people of your location just to shoot a stupid zombie, if I joined your group i'd end up just running around aggroing loads of zombies than making so i would only have to say it once, seems really redundant to me... Then again I can't join your group in the first place. Seems kind of cool tho.

Wouldn't it get annoying to keep yelling "engaging" and alerting people of your location just to shoot a stupid zombie, if I joined your group i'd end up just running around aggroing loads of zombies than making so i would only have to say it once, seems really redundant to me... Then again I can't join your group in the first place. Seems kind of cool tho.

Huh? Alerting people of my location? LOLWUT?

We use Mumble. Of course i want my team to know of my location. Your suppose to say that or else people would yell "WHOS SHOOTING?" or "SHOTS FIRED!"

QQ-more please.

You shouldn't of shot our own team members.

Learn2play and less-trolling. We don't tolerate friendly fire just because you don't like a member.

Plus, you were too cocky and bossy. No one liked you.

Moral of the story joe, You know nothing about what you're members really think, they do not like you sorry to say, they do not follow you're little RoE bullshit lol... Yeah I am bossy, but guess what... I got shit done, you do not... you don't even play with the group half the time, you are on a different server just pissing around, if you do not like the server that the group is on, you get angry and move everyone over to you're server... you are a terrible leader.

Keep talking, keep playing, you're team will keep dying every day it has always been like that and always will be.

To clear that shooting the member up, he was shooting past my head, so I shot him in the foot with the weakest weapon in the game... healed him, then he turned around and shot me in the head with a sniper, yeah get you're facts straight before u say shit.

Edited by Strikers

Moral of the story joe, You know nothing about what you're members really think, they do not like you sorry to say, they do not follow you're little RoE bullshit lol... Yeah I am bossy, but guess what... I got shit done, you do not... you don't even play with the group half the time, you are on a different server just pissing around, if you do not like the server that the group is on, you get angry and move everyone over to you're server... you are a terrible leader.

Keep talking, keep playing, you're team will keep dying every day it has always been like that and always will be.

To clear that shooting the member up, he was shooting past my head, so I shot him in the foot with the weakest weapon in the game... healed him, then he turned around and shot me in the head with a sniper, yeah get you're facts straight before u say shit.

You sure act tough behind a computer. You never get anything done. You can't even navigate correctly. You always lone wolfing. When people ask for your location you always say "A sniper never gives away his position."

I don't need to know what members think. You shot a member and was trolling him. Everyone told me that. Not just Dennis. If it was Dennis telling me that i wouldn't of believed him. If they didn't like me then they'd leave. I WELCOME members to leave and form their own groups and not cry on the forums like you. I told that to the Andrews and you. You said, "no thanks".

Everything you said is false. I always play on my team's server since i log on later at night, derp. No one can stop us except hackers. Your welcome to try to stop us. We know your a bandit as well. Another reason no one liked you. No one questions my RoE or SOP let alone violate it, except you of course, or else i'd ban them. I'd rather play with 1-2 players with the correct morality rather than a large group with a neutrality.

Also, please use proper English. It's an eyesore trying to read your rant. Try to use periods.

You can't get shit done cause no one likes you enough to follow you. Try to stick around enough for the operations next time. Don't log on for 1 minute then log off. Also, fix your mic or get male's voice cause your voice sounds like your castrated. Just saying...

Edited by joeaguirre0

Really? my voice sounds like that, lol make me laugh some more... and log on for 1 minute? I am online about 5 hours before you and play for about 8 hours after you log on...

I am always with someone when I was in you're group I never once lonewolfed it as you put it.. and no one follows you're ROE you think they do but when you are not watching or paying attention No one does, and you use alot of periods in you're post, that is highly in the wrong spot.

It's an eyesore trying to read your rant. Try to use periods. Nice you are the grammer police now rofl. You police you're members and they hate you they are just in you're group to play with eachother not you.

I navigate just fine, you know nothing about me... and I said my location all the time, I said that sniper thing once, you are so full of bullshit that it's just spewing out of you're fucking mouth, you honestly don't know how bad that reply made you look.

Well I dont know about all that drama stuff but I like to play and play everyday mostly in the evenings but I need some people to play with and I'm on the east coast but never really had a problem with any servers. I'm experienced been playing for several weeks and know the map and how to play very well. I like to use snipers and I'm pretty good at it but I dont mind gettin in the middle of the action either. I have steam, skype and teamspeak so let me know what I need to do to join up.

Well I dont know about all that drama stuff but I like to play and play everyday mostly in the evenings but I need some people to play with and I'm on the east coast but never really had a problem with any servers. I'm experienced been playing for several weeks and know the map and how to play very well. I like to use snipers and I'm pretty good at it but I dont mind gettin in the middle of the action either. I have steam, skype and teamspeak so let me know what I need to do to join up.

Yeah, your welcome to join us. feel free to add me.

Oh just ignore Striker. He's a drama queen. You can tell by the fact that he's following the topic along with 3 other people. Weird huh?

Really? my voice sounds like that, lol make me laugh some more... and log on for 1 minute? I am online about 5 hours before you and play for about 8 hours after you log on...

I am always with someone when I was in you're group I never once lonewolfed it as you put it.. and no one follows you're ROE you think they do but when you are not watching or paying attention No one does, and you use alot of periods in you're post, that is highly in the wrong spot.

It's an eyesore trying to read your rant. Try to use periods. Nice you are the grammer police now rofl. You police you're members and they hate you they are just in you're group to play with eachother not you.

I navigate just fine, you know nothing about me... and I said my location all the time, I said that sniper thing once, you are so full of bullshit that it's just spewing out of you're fucking mouth, you honestly don't know how bad that reply made you look.

Lol...Striker you cuckold, go cry about how you got fucked over somewhere else, seriously. Nobody in the group liked you, not a single one. You were causing problems the first day, and we still took you in. We geared you, and we protected you. Just because a hacker nukes the server we are on doesn't mean Joe sucks at leading...you're just attached to your gear.

Also you never did a single useful thing for any of us so good riddance. Really, I hope I find you again so I can shoot you once for Joe, then again for Dennis, then once for myself.

BTW, you are a bandit.

Hey I would like to join. Really enjoy the SOP's, KoA, and RoE. More organized than some of the other groups I've been looking at. I'm 22 years old and live on the East Coast.

Contact Joe on Skype or Steam. You can also add me on Skype or steam

Skype Bags.o.sweat

Steam Nuget222

Hey I would like to join. Really enjoy the SOP's, KoA, and RoE. More organized than some of the other groups I've been looking at. I'm 22 years old and live on the East Coast.

How do I get in on this? I'm on the East Coast.

If you gentlemen would be so kind as to contact me on Skype/Steam then i'd greatly appreciate it.

If you have no other means of communication then please message me on this board but don't expect a quick replay as i'm on Skype/Steam more often than usual.

Do note that we use Mumble (VOIP program) so please come prepared with a microphone.

Edited by joeaguirre0

Also I prefer support/assault/medic possibly sniper. Currently have a L85. I can perform just about any role.

What server do you guys play on? I am on the mumble VOIP but everyone is afk :(