joeaguirre0

Looking For Mature North American Players!

Good!

Just add me on Skype or Steam. We use my mumble server.

Thanks!

As a Whitelist Medic I've one question. What constitutes a sniper rifle? I have an L85A2 AWS; the Thermal is very good for finding patients who manage to break themselves in the middle of nowhere. I presume you'll be shooting at me on sight?

I would be very interested in teaming up with yall. Getting very sick of only running into KoS players who seem to not care to even get close enough to see that I'm not a bandit. My play style is mostly mid to close range weapons. Quite good at sneaking into towns and raiding locations for supplies without fireing a shot. Willing to play whatever role you need aside from sniper. Sadly low on gear at the moment due to some bandit trouble. Mostly on during evening where I am. U.S. Eastcoast time. Age 23. I'll add you on steam.

Steam: fonzi89

I would be very interested in teaming up with yall. Getting very sick of only running into KoS players who seem to not care to even get close enough to see that I'm not a bandit. My play style is mostly mid to close range weapons. Quite good at sneaking into towns and raiding locations for supplies without fireing a shot. Willing to play whatever role you need aside from sniper. Sadly low on gear at the moment due to some bandit trouble. Mostly on during evening where I am. U.S. Eastcoast time. Age 23. I'll add you on steam.

Steam: fonzi89

Hey man I'm looking for someone that wouldn't mind sneaking into town from time to time to restock on supplies. I usually operate near Elektro and Cherno. Steam: AlphaStalker

I was interested, but I don't agree with your KOS rules. I'm always friendly, but if I see a sniper rifle, I'll pick it up and use it for the telescopic sight in lieu of binoculors. That shouldn't mean I deserve to die. Your rules assume much about other survivors.. It seems more like well organized banditry. Which means this thread was created in the wrong sub-forum.

I am looking for serious north-american players, but I'm looking for team mates that want to survive together as friendlies.

I was interested, but I don't agree with your KOS rules. I'm always friendly, but if I see a sniper rifle, I'll pick it up and use it for the telescopic sight in lieu of binoculors. That shouldn't mean I deserve to die. Your rules assume much about other survivors.. It seems more like well organized banditry. Which means this thread was created in the wrong sub-forum.

I am looking for serious north-american players, but I'm looking for team mates that want to survive together as friendlies.

Why would you use a sniper rifle instead of the binoculars? If I, or anyone else, sees you aiming (yes your aiming) at a fellow survivor or teammate you WILL be shot. No one knows, nor can they verify, if your friendly or not. I do the same thing when scouting but I have the rifle out and ready to shoot. If i'm alone and just looking into a city i prefer the binoculars because players that may see me wont consider me as a threat as if i were armed with a high powered accurate 1-shot kill weapon. No excuses.

Besides, you can't be a serious player if you lack the capability of using binoculars. Forward observers in the army don't all run around using sniper rifles to simply scout or zoom in. We are an anti-bandit group. My entire group can attest to that. We've saved more lives than you have or will.

As a Whitelist Medic I've one question. What constitutes a sniper rifle? I have an L85A2 AWS; the Thermal is very good for finding patients who manage to break themselves in the middle of nowhere. I presume you'll be shooting at me on sight?

That rifle is extremely rare isn't it? We've ran into Whitelisted medics before. They weren't armed to the teeth like you. More like running around with a hatchet yelling "FRIENDLY". Not only that their name usually state's "<Name> Medic (Friendly)". I assume you use it to use the night vision?

I do the same thing as you guys at times but i always switch to pistol when im done using the rifle. The only difference is that i don't QQ and will call people bandits if they shoot me because i'm using my rifle for the scope. Rifle is a PVP weapon and will always carry blood along with it.

So far, we've won every single battle, even against hackers, when it came down to Assaults, LMGs, MGs, and Explosives. It just takes one sniper with a ghillie suit to suppress 12 of us. The sniper doesn't even have to have good aim nor a good rifle. Our 6 vehicles won't protect us either. Just shows the extreme danger snipers pose and their intent.

About CGU :

CGU (Crimson Guards United) Gaming has been established since 2003. Our goal has been aimed towards uniting friends and expanding our game play on multiple gaming platforms.

Ways To Contact Us :

Ventrilo : vent25.gameservers.com Port : 4419

Also Try : YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, Steam

What CGU offers :

- A Ventrilo Server

- The opportunity to network with a wide range of diverse gamer's

- In-game Events

- A well organized group of leaders to help strengthen your abilities as a member and a gamer

What do we ask from you :

- Be active for our weekly meetings

- 15+ years of age

- Please have a headset/mic to communicate with (exceptions may be made)

- Don't be afraid to ask questions

How to apply :

Come on our Ventrilo server and speak with a admin with the title G.C. (Global Council)

vent25.gameservers.com Port : 4419

That rifle is extremely rare isn't it? We've ran into Whitelisted medics before. They weren't armed to the teeth like you. More like running around with a hatchet yelling "FRIENDLY". Not only that their name usually state's "<Name> Medic (Friendly)". I assume you use it to use the night vision?

I use it for nightvision and the thermal to find those patients who post saying "I'm somewhere in this area" when "This area" is about one square kilometre. In town I much prefer my silenced M9, but I can't afford to use that in the open because ammunition has so far been extremely illusive.

Looks like i've attracted scum.

Two clan hijackers in my thread.

By the way, we are not a clan. We are a group of survivors. We are not gang members like these clans who look to gain members and ostracise the entire DayZ community. We are here to help others. This is why we go into Cherno and Elektro and fight these so-called clans (which are mere gangs) to save the survivors from forced recruitment and murder.

We let people join us temporarily. We let them loot the bandit's bodies and take anything they want. I've been told i trust people too easily but i haven't been betrayed so far with my group. Probably will happen though but trust is the rarest thing in this game. Makes it so valuable that it's the only thing i seek out of this community. Weapons, vehicles, and even helicopters are all too common and easy.

Hello I've been playing for a good month now and am ready to enter the next step join a clan. I am a survivor not a bandit and have only killed one person. The reason being is when in a flight or fight situation I choice flight. I may not be the best fighter but I'm not stupid either. My current build is an m4a1 cco revolver and various gernades and smokes. My steam name is Robert Frost and you can tell its me if the picture matches the picture on this account. I don't shoot unless I have good reason so integrety is not an issue. I am in the eastern time zone and would be confortable doing anything for you be it scouting, fire support, or supply runs. Please contact my steam if you would like me to join this group.

I am interested in joining your group. I am pretty set on gear besides range finders and a NVG. I do have a night vision scoped weapon though. I am not a huge fan in killing people because I feel bad but I will snipe groups of players if they know where I am at because most players in groups kill on sight since they do not need anyone in their group. Also kill players that have a sniper out since most snipers are not "zombie" killing weapons.

Edit: I am 22 years old, I work 2nd shift (3pm-11pm) so not sure if I play with you guys a lot during nights.

Edited by mad_orbitz

Why would you use a sniper rifle instead of the binoculars? If I, or anyone else, sees you aiming (yes your aiming) at a fellow survivor or teammate you WILL be shot. No one knows, nor can they verify, if your friendly or not. I do the same thing when scouting but I have the rifle out and ready to shoot. If i'm alone and just looking into a city i prefer the binoculars because players that may see me wont consider me as a threat as if i were armed with a high powered accurate 1-shot kill weapon. No excuses.

Besides, you can't be a serious player if you lack the capability of using binoculars. Forward observers in the army don't all run around using sniper rifles to simply scout or zoom in. We are an anti-bandit group. My entire group can attest to that. We've saved more lives than you have or will.

I do the same thing as you guys at times but i always switch to pistol when im done using the rifle. The only difference is that i don't QQ and will call people bandits if they shoot me because i'm using my rifle for the scope. Rifle is a PVP weapon and will always carry blood along with it.

So far, we've won every single battle, even against hackers, when it came down to Assaults, LMGs, MGs, and Explosives. It just takes one sniper with a ghillie suit to suppress 12 of us. The sniper doesn't even have to have good aim nor a good rifle. Our 6 vehicles won't protect us either. Just shows the extreme danger snipers pose and their intent.

If I happen to have binoculars, I'd prefer to use them, but on more than one occasion I've found myself with a sniper rifle and no binoculars. Then I use the scope instead. And I always play friendly. Point is, if your group has a 'shoot anyone with a scoped rifle on sight' rule, you're killing a lot of innocent people. Again, you're making generalizations about other players and using it as an excuse to KOS, in the name of being anti bandit, but you're really just being a bandit.

If I happen to have binoculars, I'd prefer to use them, but on more than one occasion I've found myself with a sniper rifle and no binoculars. Then I use the scope instead. And I always play friendly. Point is, if your group has a 'shoot anyone with a scoped rifle on sight' rule, you're killing a lot of innocent people. Again, you're making generalizations about other players and using it as an excuse to KOS, in the name of being anti bandit, but you're really just being a bandit.

Your just making excuses. Go troll somewhere else bandit. I'm pretty sure you say your friendly and then shoot everyone on the back. I don't make generalizations. I'm just 100% correct. Sniper rifle = kills. Guns kill people. Stop your pro-NRA-bandit propaganda and stop flaming this recruitment topic. You either agree with the terms or you don't and you move on to the next topic/post.

Look mate i will spell it out for you and i haven't even been around that long.

A sniper rifle regardless of how it is used signals pvp.It is a one shot one kill weapon.If someone is aiming right at you(even if your just looking at them) that could mean death.Death in this game means losing your gear and starting far away from your group.So it is simple logic that if you see THE NUMBER 1 DANGER IN THE GAME looking at you from the distance your not gonna think the guy is friendly.Besides by the time you could type that guy with his sniper rifle would shoot you, so that makes asking if they are friendly rather difficult doesn't it?

In a game like this sometimes you have to take the lesser evil.Shooting a potential threat could of killed a innocent player but it could of also just saved your whole group.A sniper you don't see with killing intent can take everyone down.These guys are simply taking precautions.I for one applaud them for it.

Not being able to use your sniper rifle for just looking around may suck but you certainly look better not having it out.Don't forget this is a survival game.

• Like 2

A sniper rifle regardless of how it is used signals pvp.It is a one shot one kill weapon.If someone is aiming right at you(even if your just looking at them) that could mean death.Death in this game means losing your gear and starting far away from your group.So it is simple logic that if you see THE NUMBER 1 DANGER IN THE GAME looking at you from the distance your not gonna think the guy is friendly.Besides by the time you could type that guy with his sniper rifle would shoot you, so that makes asking if they are friendly rather difficult doesn't it?

In a game like this sometimes you have to take the lesser evil.Shooting a potential threat could of killed a innocent player but it could of also just saved your whole group.A sniper you don't see with killing intent can take everyone down.These guys are simply taking precautions.I for one applaud them for it.

Not being able to use your sniper rifle for just looking around may suck but you certainly look better not having it out.Don't forget this is a survival game.

Well said! I'm actually in this group, and a couple of days ago, we were in cherno gathering some medical supplies and what not when we came under sniper fire. We had a general idea of where he was, but nobody had a clear sight. Long story short, he ended up killing all of the players we had there except for 1 and most of the people he actually ended up killing at least 2 times. We eventually did kill him, and we did get our gear back (plus his) but THAT is why we kill snipers on sight if we have a shot, and we think they may be a threat. Other than that, we rarely KoS and have helped out quite a few players

Hey Joe,

I would like to give it a shot. The biggest deal is going to be connection and time difference I think. Other than that, I am 28 from Alberta Canada. I play peaceful and give ppl up to 10 secs for a "friendly" request. I am a good support and great at looting (know the map well, spawn rules). Playing for over a week now and doing extremely well. PVP a lot in Urban areas (can't avoid it), successfully. I also helped dozens of guys in trouble! Love to play rabbit hunt with zombies. I will accept your group guidlines. -8 hrs UTC Pacific Standard time I guess.

Well said good sir.

I always seem to carry a sniper rifle, assault/LMG weapon in my pack, and a hand gun of course. Whenever i enter a city i always stash my sniper rifle in my pack and use my assault rifle/LMG as primary. That way if anyone using the same RoE as we are then i wouldn't get shot instantly. Survivor problem solved. If i ever have the sniper rifle out its because im on the hills sniping.

For those who want to join just simply add me on skype or steam.

If not then message me on here.

We have a mumble server and I would like to relay our mumble server information to you.