Sign in to follow this  
franko1932

Running the MOD

Hello, I have been hearing great reviews on the MOD so I have downloaded the mod placed in my ARMA2 main directory/@dayz/AddOns. I then proceed to utilize a launcher only to get into the multiplayer servers and see that all the servers are red for me and that I get kicked. I have tried running the launcher with and without the @CBA, @CBA2, and @jayarmalib without any success. I am wondering what may becausing this? I have the most updated patch (version 1.6) and have even tried running the beta on the US servers, still no luck. I have emptied out both my Addon folder and Common folder without any luck with that either. Does anyone have an idea as to what may be causing me to not gain access to the servers?

you need to run the line "-mod=@DayZ"

Put that in the shortcut target line, otherwise if your in steam, put that line in the launch options

you need to run the line "-mod=@DayZ"

Put that in the shortcut target line' date=' otherwise if your in steam, put that line in the launch options

[/quote']

I appreciate you taking the time and helping me, but below is the tag line that I am using from the launcher (this is a CD retail version):

"-mod=C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2;Expansion;ca;@dayz" "-name=-------" -nosplash -world=empty

Firstly, you need combined ops (or in your case, Arma 2:Operation Arrowhead).

Then you need to copy the "Addons" folder from Arma 2 to Arma2:OA directory.

Then you need to create a shortcut to the Arma 2:OA .exe (which is essentially now Arma:CO)

Then you need to type the following in the shortcut target line:

"-mod=@DayZ" (nothing else)