Sign in to follow this  
sxcblood

to whoever just shot me

fuck you and your shit, teleporting fucking faggot, do you know how long it took me to find that enfield

Edited by unknownuser

Someone teleported to me not too long ago and shot me when I have an AKS-74 Kobra. I got it on video, but I didn't catch his name :P

It's all good though, the fun part of the mod is going out and finding everything again xD

not sure if: try hard troll, or just plain "stewpit"

Yeah, another one of these threads! YAI! Because the people they're addressing always see them.

i was lost in some bigass forest, took me well over 5hours just to find a road just so some faggot could suddenly appear infront of me and blast my face with a sniper

• Like 1

Were you near the north of the map on a UK server?

My friend and I just got sniped near the forest there and I think the sniper was so far away I didnt even hear the shots?

What sniper weapon did he have?

Sorry bro, your enfield was just too tempting.

Sorry man, I saw you kill that guy and take his enfield. So I had to kill you for the enfield.

• Like 1

all i heard was some bigass bang ive never seen a sniper so i think thers only one , i think i was north im not sure i kinda zigzagged my way in the forest trying to find anything for food

Someone teleported to me not too long ago and shot me when I have an AKS-74 Kobra. I got it on video, but I didn't catch his name :P

It's all good though, the fun part of the mod is going out and finding everything again xD

did he use "his" enfield ? ^_^

Edited by M4L

Sorry man, I saw you kill that guy and take his enfield. So I had to kill you for the enfield.

Sorry man, I was watching the whole thing through my DMR and I just had to shoot you because I shoot everyone I see. :P