kovalhuk

[POLL] KOS because i have to, oh rly?

Be honest here. Why do you kill?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Be honest, of all the times where you killed someone, what motivated you?

• Fear. Maybe he was someone hostile.
    • Survival. I killed only because of the loot.
    • Survival + Fear. I wish to loot the guy, plus I was afraid he would kill me.
    • Just for the LuLz. Amuses me to see Dead Bodies falling on the ground ...
    • Fear +Survival +Lulz. I want to loot him, I was afraid he would kill me. Also I chuckle every time I kill someone.

Just to see if people kill for fun or because they have to. :)

Additional comments are welcome. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Corrections on my english are welcome too :thumbsup: :lol: :thumbsup:

Edited by kovalhuk

Some ppl dont admit it but without Bandits the game would be boring.

3 dayz ago I killed a 5 Survivors with my teammate he died and I dropped to 4000k Blood, ofc they are unhappie now but it was intense as a thriller.

2 dayz ago I killed only one out of 5 and now the got a story of thrill and terror to tell.

Right after that I got killed from a survivor that shouted dont shoot me like 5 times in panic and I actually didnt shoot him just to get backstabbed by him the moment I lowered my gun.

Ofc I was pissed but today I got 25 rounds of stanag ammo if there was only Zombies to kill I would stop playing today. Get your friends to play with you and shoot everybody else. Since there spawns so much stuff if your not dumb you dont NEED to shoot any players EVER!

Maybe if the zombies get stronger and there will be some kind of waves that are impossible to survive alone we dont need bandits anymore to keep the game alive.

Edited by Black Eye

is it bad that that I've only ever killed one person in my two/three weeks of playing? And that alone was in self defense after they shot me on sight and forgot to check if I was dead. Should add "in defense" option into your poll there. :P

for the lulz is a bit childish , i just enjoy hunting people instead of looting buildings.

You should have added in something like "he's a threat to me and/or my group"

I don't get scared of a player.

I'm currently enjoying to scare people and see how they react when shot at. I don't aim to kill but accidents do happen. Also anything with something more than an hatchet has a huge chance of accidents. :D

I just went to the bandit forum and I think what really is out of beeing just bad is to shoot players that came to give you blood or other stuff. Beeing evil is one thing but killing players after luring them to a position where they are easy to kill by pretending to be wounded is more than just evil.

I haven't killed anyone yet, but i also have only played for a week or so. But if i would kill someone it would be either in self defence or because of fear, like if he is following me and im telling him to stay away and he knows i carry good stuff.

• Like 1

Some ppl dont admit it but without Bandits the game would be boring.

3 dayz ago I killed a 5 Survivors with my teammate he died and I dropped to 4000k Blood, ofc they are unhappie now but it was intense as a thriller.

2 dayz ago I killed only one out of 5 and now the got a story of thrill and terror to tell.

Right after that I got killed from a survivor that shouted dont shoot me like 5 times in panic and I actually didnt shoot him just to get backstabbed by him the moment I lowered my gun.

Ofc I was pissed but today I got 25 rounds of stanag ammo if there was only Zombies to kill I would stop playing today. Get your friends to play with you and shoot everybody else. Since there spawns so much stuff if your not dumb you dont NEED to shoot any players EVER!

Maybe if the zombies get stronger and there will be some kind of waves that are impossible to survive alone we dont need bandits anymore to keep the game alive.

Personally I don't hate bandits, but I do hate "survivors" who kill you without asking if you'r friendly (does that make them bandits?)

I haven't played back when Bandits had their own skins, but I think that if people could know if someone's a bandit just by looking at them would make the game "better". And I'm not talking about full skin, maybe a little change to the current survivor skin like a scarf, mask or shirt with blood on it. Then you'd have to analyze others before shooting. Also make the normal survivor skin an item so bandits can use it as a 1time use camuflage (would dissapear after killing someone).

Just to see if people kill for fun or because they have to. :)

Additional comments are welcome. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Corrections on my english are welcome too :thumbsup: :lol: :thumbsup:

where's the "they shot me first" option?

I only kill for loot. Always will. There is no point in killing to just do it, that mentality destroys the game. As i can see by the votes people are fine with destroying the game.

Edited by Grimlok

I only kill for loot. Always will. There is no point in killing to just do it, that mentality destroys the game. As i can see by the votes people are fine with destroying the game.

There will always be some loot you want. If you dont want any loot you start shooting because you dont know what to do with your stuff.

Fear + survival, but probably worth noting that I never fire first.

That's Hans job.

I kill people out of fear and for loot, people can almost always have good loot, whether you can see it or not. Whether that be a map, gps, gun, etc.

I let some random chick live the other day that had a hatchet, she had typed out friendly and looked like a brand new player that just spawned, I went to loot a random zombie on the other side of the building and the stupid bi$#@ came up behind me and tried to hack me to death. I ran forward and turned around and she crawled through a wall like the p$&!# she was. Everyone dies unless they can talk on their mic, no exceptions.

lulz is probably not a good description, but I do mostly kill strictly for the enjoyment of PvP -- just out-thinking other players, figuring out what they're doing, remaining hidden until the opportune moment, positioning yourself for that shot without being seen, etc. And on the flip side, the excitement of not knowing when you're going to be ambushed, trying to have a plan for every possible scenario on a given "mission" (ie. might get ambushed in this clearing, send out one or two guys first and have the rest on standby at the treeline to counter-attack any enemies).

Not only it's fun because pvp is the only challenge in this game but you also get loot and they can't kill you. Or as I would put it, because there is no reason not to kill you.

Yep.. people don't play the game like you, thus it's destroying the game. THAT mentality is why people call other people carebears. Not calling you one. Just sayin'.

Carebear.

I think "lulz" is just a bad descriptor for the poll. I definitely want the loot, and spend almost no time on the coast, but my motivator for PvP isn't just loot. For example, if rocket destroyed player loot instead of letting us loot our kills, I'd still be PvP'ing.

But yes, PvP is far more interesting than proning around zombies and looting buildings; in fact the only reason looting buildings is interesting at all is the fact that there MIGHT be hostile players around.