Sign in to follow this  
Jack Pilot

You know your EXTREMELY lucky when...

Whilst venturing around NWAF i find a crashed helicopter, i'm like sweet! So I go over to it and discover another directly behind it

9zogmh.jpg

I will be revealing the location + server I found these on shortly as I have taken whatever I needed from them (mainly M107 ammo) between them there is 2x M107's 1x MK 48 mod 0, and a bunch of other stuff that I don't need, so keep this post refreshed to see the location + server!

Oooo, been looking for another MK 48 Mod. Lost mine to a hacker a couple days ago.

Oooo, been looking for another MK 48 Mod. Lost mine to a hacker a couple days ago.

If you stand infront of the chopper closest to me the MK is on the right side.

When server restarts while driving and you are hopelessly stuck in middle of northern Chernarus wilderness, you find this.

post-1178-0-71267400-1343322408_thumb.jp

Edited by Spurdo

Whilst venturing around NWAF i find a crashed helicopter, i'm like sweet! So I go over to it and discover another directly behind it

I will be revealing the location + server I found these on shortly as I have taken whatever I needed from them (mainly M107 ammo) between them there is 2x M107's 1x MK 48 mod 0, and a bunch of other stuff that I don't need, so keep this post refreshed to see the location + server!

What's the gun in your hands, it seems to be the one, that is not meant to be in DayZ, probably hacked? Unless it's M4A1 with GL - then it's fine.

umm hate to burst your bubble but i think this is an older picture and hes setting you guys up to get sniped lol

Your loss mate:

6zu1vl.png

I wouldn't set anything up because i'm not a pixel hungry twat.

What's the gun in your hands, it seems to be the one, that is not meant to be in DayZ, probably hacked? Unless it's M4A1 with GL - then it's fine.

M4A1 HOLO (Yes the one with the GL) found it in the barracks earlier.

Yea, same thing happened at US 150 couple of weeks back. There was 2 across the road from each other. Its was just south of Stary.

Remember when the server reboots the crash spot changes :) btw

Remember when the server reboots the crash spot changes :) btw

Yep ;D

Found two helis between Kabanino-Vybor.

Found 2 Bizon PP19 SD (1 mag), 1 M107 (no mags) and 1 AS50 (no mags).

And found a Ammo Crate with 20 Stanag + 10 Stanag SD mags. :)