My longest life was 3 days. during these 3 days I was on the brink of death.

I had 600 blood and i was patched back up by my friend

I've been crawling from buildings to buildings trying to find food and water

What killed me?

A bandit? no..

I was on the roof of the factory on Komoravo and i FELL DOWN UNDER IT

not over the edge.. UNDER it.. i Fell THROUGH the roof under the factory

Now i lost 2 bloodbags, 1 antibiotics, DMR Rifle, M1911 etc.. i had lots of stuff

This game is still in Alpha.

Edited by xWildChild

Could happen, rotted structure etc...

ha yeah, a Stone factory that i fell trough it xD Seems legit

Not as bad as mine, remember:D over 100 kills, almost 5 days alive, had pretty much everything that I needed, and then, when I want to change settings, I accidentally hit respawn... (before last patch) and commit brave suicide...

But thats not the end of it, so I run to get the body, pick everything up, get to NW Airfield, to fall down the stairs, and kill myself immediately - with my body even disappearing under ground, so no chance of getting it back...

And then another day, new character, I find TWO ghilli(or whatever its spelled) suits, just to find out, they do not work on female character... no problem I say to myself, holding one for a friend, second for me, we go out from cherno, so he can kill me and I can respawn with male character and pick it up... after I die - server crashed... so I lost my weapon+1 ghilli suit, friend got second one already... now, this is what I call a luck!

Edited by Zheiko
  • Like 1

Ghillie I believe. Best advice I got on day one is... DONT GET ATTACHED TO YOUR STUFF! My clan has had out main base wiped twice in the past week. Today we lost a Ural and some other shitty russian truck. The ural was STOCKED. 8 nvgs, a ghillie, L85awsx2, food stuffs, tons of ammo, 2 Fals w/NV, the works. Shit sucks man. But oddly enough losing that stuff keeps you motivated to keep playing. Its one hell of a roller coaster ride.

haha yes - we all have our ups and downs in this game, Zheiko is the most fucking unlucky person, I turn around on the airfield and hear ARGH and I see that he died, on TS:

WHAT THE HELL!

HAHA xD

Ive been alive a good while now. putting on ghille suit reset my stats :(.

came a accross a few bases so fully kited out .Now i want to die lol as being fully kited i seem to stay away from going into citys and just set up sniping.Been killing zeds that are running after people in the citys.

Living of the land solo playing.

Edited by warzzz

Ghillie I believe. Best advice I got on day one is... DONT GET ATTACHED TO YOUR STUFF! My clan has had out main base wiped twice in the past week. Today we lost a Ural and some other shitty russian truck. The ural was STOCKED. 8 nvgs, a ghillie, L85awsx2, food stuffs, tons of ammo, 2 Fals w/NV, the works. Shit sucks man. But oddly enough losing that stuff keeps you motivated to keep playing. Its one hell of a roller coaster ride.

I never got attached to my items, really, its just the sweet taste of luck, that soon changes into bitter taste of 'WHAT THE F***' :D I just laugh at it:D You know, if I lost it because some bandit shot me, or a zombie killed me some terrible way, fair enough, but just because server crashes down? Funny as hell:D

Day 4 going into 5 right here, which is also my longest life. Survived for 3 of those days in and around Elektro (somehow) and went north to meet up with a friend who spawned near Berez. I'm pretty satisfied with my stuff, and have the means to be self sufficient. Kinda boring, I admit, having tons of gear and not wanting to risk it. But what the hell, i figure if I get bored one day I'll just go into the middle of Cherno, or elektro, or the nearest big town and take as many Deadheads as I can to the other side with me.

I'm on day 22 now as a lone wolf with over 500 zombie kills and zero player kills =D prior to that my best was about 2-3 days.

I haven't been to any big cities for a while now but I regularly check the NW airfield and surrounding areas for crashed heli's which is nerve wracking enough for me.

Nearly died yesterday from zombies, luckily I carry 2 morphines, 6 bandages and a bunch of meat.

I'm bound to die soon though, its only a mater of time before a sniper spots me crossing the grass plains or looting a chopper.

Bad day today, died after 25 days by climbing a rock and breaking myself. After about 45 minutes I recovered my M107 and bizon, logged into another server and hackers insta-killed everyone :(

Yeah hackers really ruins the game, but bugs is.. Bugs ^^

I was at stary and saw someone crawling There so i shot him. After a lil while i get shot aswell.. My friend Then Told me "I SEE HIM, hes got a ghillie suit!"

My friend shot him. He got NVG's, a Gun (cant remember which one but it was Pretty loud, not AK, Nor m4a1 or those kinds, more or less Everything he needs to survive.) yesterday he was climbing a fence and dropped down dead. When he returned to loot, There werent even flies..

Got killed on day 32, lost chopper/dmr/m4a1SD/m9SD/gps/ngvs/coyote/can of sardines.

:( I love sardines...

Got killed on day 37 with 897 zed kills and 2 bandit kills was a sad sad day . Now I put no worth on my characters and I find I have way more fun with it